Sleepover

~Spencer~

Since we all are ready including rue and prim we start to drive in Kats silver accord. Once we reach Annie's house we all step out and katniss rings the door bell.
"Hey Katniss.....who are they?" Annie says
"Oh these are my cousins Aria,Spencer,Hannah and Emily" Katniss says smiling.
"Yay the more the marrier" Annie cheers
"Hey" we all say in unison and once again everyone looks puzzled, including us.

~Tanner~

Wow I've never seen anyone like her. She so pretty and looks so close like Katniss is indescribable.
Once the reach over to us the girl I was staring at asks if she can sit next to me so I say yah.
"Hey what's your name?" I ask her
"Oh my names Emily"
"I'm tanner,so are you guys visiting?"
"Um well we were but then our uncle said that we can move in with them so we are staying in panem till Katniss goes to college in New York."

"WHAT!" Everyone including me say in unison
"Yah New York didn't you guys know?" Emily asks
"No, none of us did" peeta says shocked
"See em look at what you did you caused more trouble for kat" im guessing Spencer says.
"Well sorry I thought they knew already" Emily says
"Knew what?" We hear Katniss say

"That your going to New York for college" Delly says smirking. What's up with that chick? She's been smirking none stop.
"Huh I'm not going to New York that's if I get into that college not that I did get into that college"
"Oh...damn it" I hear Delly say under her breath

Hey let's play 'truth O'Dair' then everyone agrees then we all just start watching 'dumb and dumber to'.

2 months later
~Katniss~

I see that Emily likes tanner so tomorrow since we are back to school I'm going to set them up together. But right now I need to practice my song for the singing games.
"Kat what are you thinking about?" Hannah asks
"Oh I didn't know you were awake" I say chuckling
"Yah well I can't sleep,it's a new school,new people" she says
"Yah I know what you mean but it'll be alright just wear my clothes and you'll fit right in I promise." I says

"Yah ok I love you kat"
"I love you to Han, now good night wake up at 5:30 sharp or prim will and that's horrible." I say laughing slightly then I he'd into a wonderful land if dreams surprisingly.

====dream====

"Mommy?"
"Yes sweetie?"
"I love you till I run out of daisies to hand you"
"Aww sweetie thank you so much I love you till the world ends but even when that happens I'll still keep loving you"
"Mommy can we go see daddy?"
"Ok sweetie let's go"

I'm 3 months pregnant so I can't run as fast as my 3 year old daughter sophia can. "Sweetie hold on mommy can't run that quuicj" I say and my child turns around and says
"Baby if you can hear me please don't hurt my mommy I love her,Dady and you so much,so please stay with me,always" wow I remember when me and Peeta used to say this. It's so cute to know that my daughter has a bond with everyone she meets just like Peeta.

====end of dream====

⭐️🙈⭐️🙈⭐️🙈⭐️🙈

Short chapter yah but I'm writing really late so don't go hating please and if you guys like hunger games go follow Everlerkdays on Instagram thanks so much!

~D