Chapter 4

Y/n wasn't scared of sniper mask anymore. After all, he had held her naked body already. How much closer can one get, right?  Either way, she couldn't look at him straight face to face, she was embarrassed at the incident that had happened.
Sniper mask: "I found something that's worth checking out."
Yuri: "what is it?"
Sniper mask: "I heard there's a lab where a doctor can control masks. I guess he does experiments on them, or something of the sort."
Yuri: "hmm I got word from the other group this morning that the masks that have my brother are in the move."
Mayu: "why don't we go and check it out, watch for your brother, and Sniper mask can go to the lab."
Kuon: "yeah that sound like a plan. You girls go, and I'll accompany Mr Mask to the lab."
Sniper mask: "actually I was thinking that Kuon should tag along with Yuri and Mayu. Y/n can tag along with me since she can fight for herself."
Kuon pouted.
Sniper mask: "Kuon, I have no clue what's waiting for me in that lab, I can't be taking care of you if things go south."
Mayuko: "he's got a point Kuon, you're better off with us."
Kuon: "but Mr Mask, isn't it more dangerous since we confirmed that there are multiple masks that have Yuris brother?"
Yuri: "they're not threat if they don't see us Kuon, plus, we won't be anywhere nearby."
Kuon was frustrated that things weren't going her way. She didn't want to leave Sniper mask and y/n alone.
Yuri: "we're heading out then, tell y/n about the plan when she finishes getting dressed."
The girls walked away, Kuon glancing back at Mr Mask.

Y/n intrigued him

Y/n intrigued him. That's why he chose her as his partner. She was indeed strong and able to hold her ground, but he also wanted some alone time with her to get to know her a bit more.
Y/n: "hey where'd everyone go?"
Sniper mask: "the girls went to scout a building since they got word that her brother and the masks were on the move."
"You and I are going to check out a lab."
Y/n: "cool, let's head up to the rooftop."
Y/n lead the way up the stairs.

Sniper mask: "geez, if I look up, my gaze is going to go straight up her skirt," he thought

"Hey, let me go first... once we exit the building, we don't know what's waiting for us up there.."
Y/n: "yeah I didn't think about that. Thank you." She smiled at him.
Sniper mask couldn't think straight, "black lace..."
y/n: "mr mask? Yoo-hoo you there?"
Sniper mask: "huh? Yeah sorry. I was just thinking."
Y/n: "oh, everything alright?"
Sniper mask: "is the bra black lace as well?" He thought. "AHEM. We're almost there."

"Whenever I'm near y/n, I loose my focus

"Whenever I'm near y/n, I loose my focus. My mind starts racing. And when she's not nearby, all I can think about is her..." sniper mask thought to himself.
They had walked for about an hour, so they had out a good distance between them and the girls.
They arrived at the rooftop of a building that was right across from the lab that he wanted to check out. Sniper mask had great hearing, so he heard voices getting closer. He pulled y/n close to him, both fucking on the small ledge that served as a hiding barrier for them.
Y/n: "wow he smells good." She thought. She lightly smacked her forehead, trying to regain her composure.
Sniper mask noticed this and in a very low and deep voice, he whispered to her, "you alright"
Y/n's head was right on his chest. So he sounded even sexier than he already did, "yeah I'm fine."
Sniper mask spotted one mask guarding the entrance, he positioned himself to take him out.

Y/n watched his every move

Y/n watched his every move. She tugged at his pant leg suggesting he wait.
Sniper mask: "Nows not the time dear."
Y/n: "when you shoot, you'll alert the ones inside, I'll cross the bridge and wait on the other side, so that when you take him out, whoever comes out the door, I can strike."
Sniper mask: "good idea, I'll cover you."
As y/n made her way across the bridge crawling, sniper mask couldn't control himself and would catch himself glancing over to y/n, checking her out.
Sniper mask: "let there be a gust of wind. Geez, what's wrong with me..."
Y/n made it to the other side hiding behind a tree, "wait did he call me dear?" Y/n blushed at the thought.
Mean while, Kuon kept asking the girls if they were almost done. She was anxious to get back to Mr Mask. Anxious to make sure that y/n wasn't throwing herself at him.
Sniper mask and y/n made their move finding no trace of anything there.
Y/n: "looks like someone got here before us."
Sniper mask: "tch"
Y/n felt bad. The one clue he had, someone had already took it from him.
Y/n: "why don't we gather what little evidence there is left, take it back and dig a little more."
Sniper mask: "yeah that's a start."
Thunder started roaring. "Uh oh," y/n said out loud.
Sniper mask: "what is it?"
Y/n pointed out the window: "looks like there's a storm brewing..."
Sniper mask: "we should hurry back. We don't want to get caught in the rain. And if we don't make it back, the girls will worry."
Y/n and Sniper mask made a run for it. It started to sprinkle lightly as they made there way across the roof tops. The rain picked up, making the wood from the bridges slippery.
Sniper mask: "shit at this rate, we won't make it back."
Y/n was running behind him, but her foot slipped. Sniper mask felt the bridge wiggle back and forth making him stop and turn back.
Y/n was on her knees trying to get back up but a strong gust of wind caused her foot to slip off the bridge. Her whole body slipped, she caught herself from the rope. But the rain picked up. It was making her hands slip.
Y/n: "fuck"
Sniper mask: "hang tight! I'm going to grab something to help pull you up."
Y/n: "hurry" she said through her teeth.
He couldn't go on the bridge since it was tilted to one side and on top of that it was slippery. He found a rope, and threw it towards y/n, "grab it!" But the rope didn't get close enough to her. Y/n stretched for the rope, but caused her hand to slip. Y/n was falling.
Sniper mask: "FUCK" he said through his teeth. He picked up his rifle and shot at the opposite end of the rope, breaking it causing the bridge to fall. Y/n was able to reach for the rope attached to the bridge. He then threw the rope down again, she reached for it and he pulled her up, bringing her to an embrace.
Sniper mask: "you're okay."
Y/n was panting. Her heart was racing. The adrenaline was rushing through her veins. She reached over to him and hugged him right. She pushed back slightly and kissed his mask.