Chapter 20

Mamoru called Rika over to discuss plans, offering another chance to make the wise decision to join him.
Mamoru: "Rika, my boy... so listen, I know I our last conversation was a bit harsh, and I threatened you with killing your little sister Yuri... but hear me out, I'm giving you the chance of a lifetime. Join me."
Rika: "you'll leave Yuri out of this?"
Mamoru: "suuure...."
Rika: "fine." He said, thinking of a plan to get his trust so that he could steal the phone.
Rika: "what about the little girl downstairs?"
Mamoru: "Kong? Oh, I'm just keeping her alive for now, she has a part to play in this grand plan of mine."
Rika watched the phone, tracking it wherever it went, where he placed it, and how he unlocked it.
Late that evening, Rika snuck into Mamoru's office.
Rika: "he last placed it in this drawer..." he opened it, but it was empty. A shadow in the corner spoke up, "tsk tsk tsk, it's right over here buddy.."
Rika looked in shock, "Mamoru, I-"
Mamoru: "oh Rika, I actually liked you, I had so many plans for us. It's too bad..."
A mask popped up behind Rika, holding him back from escaping. Mamoru walked up to Rika with a mask in his hand.
Mamoru: "it looks like I'll have to find a good use for you like this then.."
Rika squirmed around trying to escape but it was no use.
Mamoru met with him eye to eye, "now, let's see what happens when we do this," he said as he put the mask on him.
Rika closed his eyes shut. No use, the mask was taking over his brain. It reset him, making him into a child like form. The mask picked him up and sat him on the chair. Yayoi came into the room a little while later.
Yayoi: "what the hell is that?"
Mamoru: "that is Rika, our newest member."
Rika looked at Yayoi, staring right at her large breasts. Mamoru noticed and chuckled.
Yayoi left to attend to other matters, exchanging spots with other mask. Rika gazed at her too, he stood up and squeezed her boob.

Rika: "why is it so squishy?"Mamoru stood up and patted Rikas head, chuckling, "that, my little buddy, is a pillow for our face

Mamoru stood up and patted Rikas head, chuckling, "that, my little buddy, is a pillow for our face."
Rika was disgusted at what he said, "yuck!"
Mamoru let out a laugh.
Mamoru: "come on little man, let's discuss some important stuff."

After carefully planning out another attack to save Yuris brother, they made their way to the building that he was being held hostage. Mamoru, however, was expecting them already. He wasn't able to see them yet, but the female sniper mask was keeping him updated. "Rika, come here," Mamoru said as he placed his hand on Young Rikas back, " we'll watch the battle from here."
Rika: "battle?"
Mamoru: "there are some really bad people that want you... and I can't have that happen."
Rika: "why not?"
Mamoru: "because you," he said as he pointed at his chest, "are going to be an apostle.."
Rika: "apostle?"
Mamoru: "yes, you see, I'm going to use you to carry out my plan, in case anything happens to me."
Rika: "but-"
Mamoru: "but I need to wait for you to wake up first."
The volley ball mask that was with Mamoru and Rika handed them binoculars to watch the battle. Mamoru caught a glimpse of Sniper Mask. He was aiming right at him.
Sniper mask: "there you are. You must be Mamoru Aikawa."
Aiming at him through his rifle, he caught sight of a small boy that was at his side.
Sniper mask: "r-Rika...? What did he do to you?!"

? What did he do to you?!"