Chapter 7

Yuuka whispered in y/n ear, "why don't you go freshen up, I don't want you getting sick after that rain. On top of that you're probably dirty."
Y/n looked at him, raising an eyebrow, "smelly?"
"You reek of sex," he said in a deep, low voice. Y/n blushed whispering back, "it takes two to tango... Mr Mask~"
"AHEM" he cleared his voice fixing his posture, "I'm going to take y/n so she can shower, after that rain she might get sick." Kuon overheard him and chimed in, "why doesn't Yuri go? Y/n might feel uncomfortable since you're a man." Y/n didn't care, after all, he was already making her feel special. Not only with how intimate they were the night prior but he trusted her with his name.
Y/n: "I can go by myself, there's really no problem." Kuon glared at y/n while she got her things ready to go shower. "Well in that case, I'll go too," Yuuka called out. "Oh Mr. Mask?" Kuon said as she ran to his side. Yuuka got chills just hearing that name, looking down at Kuon suggesting she stop calling him that. "I mean, Sniper Mask.... I'll go stand watch outside." She said as she tagged along. Kuon looked back at y/n to see if she had an reaction, hoping to make her jealous. Unfortunately, she didn't succeed. Y/n knew he wasn't interested in her, so there was no need to worry about her. They went in their way, Mayuko stood watch outside the bathroom door while y/n showered. Yuuka went in, showered as well in the men's room. Kuon though, she stood watch right outside his shower door. He had heard the bathroom door open and glanced over but saw her small figure so he didn't worry. He sighed, "hm, Kuon, I thought we agreed that you'd stand watch outside?" "Oh but m- Sniper Mask, it's dangerous out there and I'm scared." She answered him.
"If you're scared or think it's to dangerous, why did you agree to stand watch, you could have let Yuri stand outside." He answered her. Kuon didn't reply, she knew he was right, but she wasn't going to give up this opportunity. Meanwhile, y/n was showering, she blushed as she reminisced her night with him. Y/n finished first and went back to the other room with the girls. Yuuka, finishing up, heard the shower door open. He turned and saw Kuon peeking inside. He covered his body, asking her, "what are you doing?"
"Well, I was thinking, I should probably shower too, I mean since I'm here already."
Yuuka wasn't going to let her win, he knew what she was doing, "yeah sure, all yours." He said as he grabbed a towel and walked right past her  "I'll send one of the girls to come watch over you." He walked right out, wrapped in a towel, not even getting dressed. He didn't plan on being Kuon's piece of meat.
"Hey can someone go watch over Kuon, she wanted to shower."
Yuri turned to look at him and her cheeks turned pink, "HEY GET DRESSED WILL YOU?!!"
He chuckled, "sorry."
Yuri marched out and stood watch for her. Kuon didn't even need to shower, but now she was forced to, otherwise he'd think she was lying, and she didn't want that.
He finished getting dressed. The emotionless mask boy arrived right in time with their food. They all sat down to eat, discussing their next move.
Yuri: "okay so the other team that was working with Rika is in this building and sent me these pics while I was standing watch." Mayuko took her phone and looked over the pictures, "oh he's cute, look at this y/n. Is he hot? Too bad he's evil, you two would look cute together." Y/n could care less but she still wanted to look at the other pictures that were sent, so she took the phone. As Mayu handed her the phone, Yuuka snatched it out of their hands, both turning to look at him shocked. "What's so hot about this guy??? It can't be the mop hair right?" 

He snapped back mocking the picture. The girls laughed. Kuon looked over his shoulder, curious at who the man was, "oh he's not as handsome as you are Sniper Mask." They all look at Kuon. Mayu broke the silence, "what's so hot about a mask?"
Yuuka looked up and met Mayukos eyes.

"Guys, there's no point having this irrelevant discussion, I'm sure Mr Mask is handsome underneath, and this guy, I didn't even see the picture, maybe he's not everyone's taste," y/n said trying to break the tension between them

"Guys, there's no point having this irrelevant discussion, I'm sure Mr Mask is handsome underneath, and this guy, I didn't even see the picture, maybe he's not everyone's taste," y/n said trying to break the tension between them. Kuon snapped at y/n, "hey y/n, he asked us not to refer to him as Mr Mask."
Y/n: "oops" she thought. That's right, I completely forgot.
Mayu, who liked to stir the pot out of entertainment for her, chimed in, "I think he asked YOU to stop, Kuon." She said as she walked away to avoid an argument with her.
Everyone got quiet. Yuri changed the subject, "guys guys, can we please get back to what's important here??"
"Alright so like I said, thats who's holding my brother hostage. I got word that he's the one controlling those 30+ masks. Meaning he's one closer to God as well. So he won't be easy to deal with. But we'll meet the other team here and you guys can come around this way" she explained. Mayuko came back, "so now we need to decide how to break up groups, according to abilities, skills, you get the idea."
Y/n: "when are we executing this plan?"
Yuri: "not yet, we're waiting to get every masks abilities."
Y/n: "yeah better safe than sorry, but will you're brother be okay?"
Yuri: "well it looks like he's okay for now."
Yuuka: "I'm sure he can handle himself."
Yuuka: "in the meantime, I'm going to head to this building here," he pointed in the map, "from a clue I picked up yesterday, it looks like there should be something worth while there."
Y/n was grabbing a left over bagel as they discussed matters. "So y/n and I will be gone for a few days, there's a few places I wanted to check out."
Yuri and Mayuko both agreed, "yeah, here just take my phone in case you need back up. You're both strong so I really doubt you'll need us but just in case."
Yuuka too the phone that was handed to him. "A...a few days?" Kuon said. Yuuka stood up, not hearing what Kuon said. He called out to y/n, "you ready?"
Y/n with half a bagel in her mouth, turned around and nodded to him, "mmm hmm"