Chapter 19

After they both caught their breath, y/n looked at him, "I'm not Interested in him, or anyone. I only want you..."
Yuuka kisses her forehead. "I don't like him getting near you, I know you can't control it and I'm not mad at you, but that's just how I feel."
"I'm sorry for letting it get to my head," he said in a low tone. She could tell he was embarrassed. To break the tension, she said, "well, if it makes you fuck me like that again, you should pretend to be jealous more often." She teased at him. "Don't worry, I won't put you in that position where you have to wonder if I like you or not."
Hayami knocked at the door, "hey Sniper Mask, have you seen y/n? She's not in her room."
Y/n and Yuuka looked at each other.
Yuuka got upset. He stood up and opened the door, "you went into her bedroom???"
Hayami: "well I knocked on her door and no one answered, but the door was slightly open. I didn't walk in, I just took a quick peek."
Yuuka opened the door all the way, "she's in here." Hayami looked over at y/n who was naked. Covered only by the bed sheets.
Hayami's face turned bright red,"I-I'm so sorry," he said.
Y/n threw a pillow at Yuukas back. He closed the door and chuckled, "what?"
Y/n: "that was embarrassing!"
He shrugged his shoulders and climbed back into bed, give her kisses all over her body.
Meanwhile, back at Mamoru's evil lair...
Rika had passed by where Kuon was being kept. Her blue hair made him notice her.
Rika: "are you new here?"
Kuon looked at him. He reminded her of Yuri.
Kuon: "you look a lot like this girl that's on my team."
Rika: "yuri?"
Kuon: "oh you know her too?"
Rika: "....that's my sister.."
Kuon: "sister.... oh!!! Sister!! That's right. She said she was looking for someone that was here.!"
Rika looked at her, wondering if she had just joined up with Yuri. Explaining why she doesn't recognize him. "Did you just join up with my sister?"
Kuon: "no, I've been with them for a while now."
Rika: "oh, so she's just stupid then..." he thought to himself.
Rika: "hey I'm planning on getting out of here, you're friends with Yuri, so do you want to tag along?"
Kuon: "umm no thank you. My boyfriend is rescuing me."
Rika: "boyfriend?"
Kuon: "yeah, Mr mask.."
Rika: "is he a sniper mask?"
Kuon: "yes!"
Rika: "you're his girlfriend??"
Kuon: "duhh...."
Rika: "oh....huh.."
Kuon: "why???" She asked when she saw that he was confused.
Rika: "no reason, it's just that when I knew him, he was always with girls that were..... the opposite of you..."
Kuon: "what does that mean.....?" She said as she got self conscious.
Rika went on to explain the types of girls. Describing y/n. Y/n fit into every category that he pointed out, making Kuon get angry.
Kuon: "ew, that's ugly..."
Rika: "hey, maybe he really likes you, don't pay attention to what I said.."
Deep down Kuon knew that that was still his taste since he was messing around with y/n. Kuon was upset.
Kuon: "what do you want, why do you care so much about my BOYFRIEND?!"
Rika backed up, "whoa calm down, it was just an innocent question. But I think it's best if you tag along. Yu won't be able to come in here since there's so many masks."
Kuon: "Yu?"
Rika: ".....uh, yeah.... Yuuka....?"
Kuon: "Yuuka? Who's that?"
Rika started to get the hint, "um Mr Mask, I meant Mr Mask."
"Either he's just fucking her and doesn't care about her enough to tell her his real name, or she's delusional. I'm going to go with option 2. Yuuka doesn't seem like the type to mess around with multiple girls." He thought to himself.
Kuon: "so you've know Mr Mask for a while now, what's he like?"
Rika: "um I don't think we should talk about that now."
Kuon rolled her eyes, "whatever."
Kuon: "I have an idea," she thought.
Kuon: "hey Rika, if you don't tell me, I'll tell Mamoru that you're planning on leaving."
Rika turned around and looked at her, "what the fuck is her problem?" He thought. "No wonder she's here, her team probably couldn't stand her anymore. How did they do it? I've only known her for 5 minutes and I'm already fed up with her. What the fuck Yuuka.. put this animal out of its misery.."

He sat there for 3 hours just talking about Yuuka. It made Rika feel grossed out. She asked question about his childhood, to past girlfriends to the size of his friend down south. He got uncomfortable, getting away by saying he needed to use the bathroom.
He needed to get into Mamoru's office and get her phone. He needed to call Yuri and Yuuka. To help him and to let them know that she was there with him. But more importantly, he needed to take that phone away from Mamoru.