💣 [Pool Party] part-2

WARNING!
It get's a little heated. Kissing. Boys kissing

[Word count: 1945]

Also Fandom108 eyyyyy, here it is! I finally finished it....kinda...oops.

And kaileuwuwu here is one of the teasers! I'm working on others as well tho :)

---

While the water is rising and mixing with the sweet smelling shampoos wilbur dunked in the water, wilbur started getting him and techno undressed. This proved to be a challenge since techno always shyly squirmed away as soon as wilbur got close with his hands.

Now don't get Wilbur wrong, the sight was absolutely adorable and only made him want to make him squirm more, but he really wanted to cuddle with techno at the moment and just maybe tease him when his guard is let down.

Wilbur, knowing techno, knew that this could go on forever because of Technos stubernes and shyness, so he had to get creative. And his brilliant idea was to grab some shampoo bottles and smudge the liquid on Technos hair making the other screech, since he wasn't expecting it. This made techno look at wilbur with a dangerous glint in his eyes and now while wilbur knew that he got Technos guard down, which was his main intentions, but he also knew he'll have to suffer the consequences for messing with the others hair. Techno all of a sudden pulled out 8 toothbrushes out of thin air--wait we don't even own that many toothbrushes! Where did he even get them fro-- and that's how Wilbur fought for his life trying to prevent techno from shoving the toothbrushes down his throat and nose.

While trying desperately to not let his boyfriends choke him with the brushes wilbur managed to trip on the edge of the carpet, which brought him and techno down to the carpeted floor, with wilbur on his back and techno on his chest. And now he was thankful more than ever that techno wanted a spacious bathroom, otherwise he was sure that he would have banged his head on some sharp edge and died. And besides now he can, without worry be freely pinned to the ground with a feral blade sitting on top of him with several toothbrushes in his hands, that seemed to have toothpaste on them now--wait when did he do that!?

 And besides now he can, without worry be freely pinned to the ground with a feral blade sitting on top of him with several toothbrushes in his hands, that seemed to have toothpaste on them now--wait when did he do that!?

---
I did it. I made a chibi drawing of them :)
---

While techno was just about to attack wilbur, he let out a startled yelp when wilbur suddenly grabbed him by the waist and switched they're positions so that now wilbur was on top of techno with his toothbrushes abandoned behind the two handsome males.
This made techno blush like crazy but there was still determination in his eyes and they both knew neither of them were giving up on beating the other.

-

So that's how they found themself 15 minutes later with both of them in the overflowing bathtub, absolutely wrecked. Techno was ONLY in his button up white shirt which was soaked, AGAIN might he add. He had hickeys on his neck and collarbone and a few buttons were undone making the shirt hang loosely on his body. But alas he's trapped in willbur's iron grip around his waist and is laying with his back pressed to willbur's front.