💛💔 [First Hand Experience]

WARNING!!!
- fear of things taller then you/fear of feeling small
- abusing someone's fear
- forced partnership/relationship
---
[7.3.2021]

(Yes, again)

Piglins are paralyzed in fear if they encounter someone taller than them.
Wilbur gets to see that fear multiple times. (Since he's so damn tall that techno in heels is barely his height.)

When they first meet as children, and Wilbur accidentally falls on techno, towering completely over him.

When they have a play fight as teens, and techno missteps and falls down and wilbur helps him up but accidentally towers over him (he forgot what happened to techno if you do that).

When wilbur leaves for dream smp, and techno stubbornly doesn't give him a hug or a goodbye, so wilbur forces a hug onto him accidentally paralyzing him.

In Pogtopia where he forces techno to sleep by paralyzing him and carrying him out to bed and forcing him to stay by hugging him to his chest making techno seem small and be paralyzed throughout the night until he passes out.

After the fight in the pit with Tommy where techno was left alone but wilbur confronted him knowing techno feels guilty and trapping him in his arms not letting go until techno isn't paralyzed enough and weakly agrees with wilbur who was forcefully changing his mind.

When Wilbur exploded his country and techno released his withers. After the chaos wilbur (who didn't die) used tommy as distraction for philza so he can get away and found techno and forced him to take wilbur with him when he planned to head north (philza was too busy taking care of tubbo and tommy and wasn't allowed to leave their sight no matter how desperately he wanted to check up on techno.

Dream calls in the favour for techno to rescue him from the prison and wilbur forces techno to stay, by completely paralyzing him and then answers dream with a sweet sounding voice ('sorry dream but techno can't do that :)'), that send shivers down dreams spine, then hung up on dream, and now Dreams very worried for his friendly rival who happened to be his crush.

Word count:
---
(Unfinished)