💛 [Forgetful But Forgiven]

[Word count: 468]

Short <3
---

It was supposed to be just another normal day in their lives with Wilbur going on his way from his musical career practice, to pick up Tommy from his last years of school to bring him home and after four hours of sitting at home go pick up techno from his fencing practice at his collage. (Very original, I know.)

So when Wilbur finally got home from a hard day of practice and having to deal with Tommy's load complaining about school rules and teachers' favourites, it was only a matter of time before he realised he either missed something important or forgot to do something important today.

And it just so happens that about an hour and a half after he got Tommy home for the today, did he remember that Techno's fencing practice got cancelled for this entire week because of some difficulty with their gear. So after this realisation Wilbur just like any real man should, let out a totally not high-pitched and girly scream and scrambled to the front door with his phone ready to dial Technos phone number, when the front door was opened in front of his face by the outer-side and he came face to face with Techno, who was looking at his with amusement glinting in his eyes. Wilbur coughed after a few seconds and let his phone drop to the floor with a thud, and grabbed techno by his shoulders and looked at him with worried eyes. He started almost screaming his apologies while shaking Technos body forward and backwards, also demanding if he was alright and if anything happened, at which techno quietly snickered at and grabbed and slightly squeezed Wilburs hands, telling him that he is alright and he doesn't need to apologize for an misunderstanding, since this afternoon techno was updated on Wilburs stressful day in his studio by wilburs bandmates and predicted the other would forget, most likely being too tired and stressed, so techno prepared himself for the one hour and a half walk back home since he didn't have any money on him of a bus or uber/taxi at the time.

Wilbur, feeling terrible for his mistake, promised himself to make it up to techno even if the other keeps on telling him it's fine. So if techno finds Wilbur waiting for him outside his college early, with different types of muffins, cakes and cookies every day, he didn't say a thing. And just maybe if techno realises days after that most of his house chores have already been done, so he's allowed to rest and relax after a stressful day at college, he slips Wilbur a note stating thank you. And honestly I could go on and on, and could explain every phenomenon. (Hehe)

---