💔 [Rules Are Rules]

WARNING!!!
- forced relationship
- forced sexual interaction
- forced to hurt the ones you love
- unfair law
- drunk sexual interaction
- alcohol
- blood
---
[7.3.2021]

Young twins (14 or something wilbur is an omega and techno an alpha) and tommy live alone with philza.

(They aren't actually siblings, but philza took them in and wilbur liked techno (and they didn't know what age techno actually was) so he claimed techno as his twin.)

But the law doesn't allow any violent (nether) hybrids/creatures to be unclaimed at that age on, and if they aren't claimed they'll forcefully claim them themself and then they will have to live in captivity.

Philza, not wanting that to happen, told the twins one night (at full mood and dead of the night) what would happen and techno had to agree (not wanting to live in captivity)  so he allowed philza (an alpha) to claim him.

(When an alpha claims another alpha, the claiming mark only stays for a month or so. So Phil had to repeatedly claim techno after every month, to keep him safe from the law and government.)

Once techno had injured his stomach a little, but it was just a small scratch.
He was about to clean and disinfect it, when philza entered the bathroom and noticed the medical kit and asked what was wrong.
Techno said he just made a dumb mistake and it wasnt anything big.
They went back and forth, techno not wanting to appear weak for no reason and not understanding why he wasn't allowed to do it himself and philza wanting to take care of techno and didn't like the thought of techno getting hurt.
Philza used the claim demand (a voice that makes the one claimed do as he says) and techno immediately shut up and his body moved on his own as he started unbuttoning his shirt. Philza took care of the wound and dressed techno in one of his (philzas) big dark green sweaters and carried him around all day saying he shouldn't put pressure on his stomach.

Something similar happened when they were in the Arctic rolling the world, but techno doesn't like to think about it.
Let's just say that they got drunk and weren't thinking after a big victory in battle.
Afterwards techno had many panic attacks, but managed to work things out with philzas help in the end.

Now that techno is in dream smp wilbur (an omega) had to replace phils mark as DreamSMP was still under a country that didn't allow nether hybrids to roam free without a master to control them.
At first techno and wilbur didn't want to but dream threatened that if wilbur didn't that he himself will since techno needed a master.

When the festival came everything was a disaster.
Techno killed everyone on his killer spree and as the laws said he had to be punished by his master for his actions.
But before that techno was forced into an argument with tommy since the boy was absolutely wailing on him. He just wouldn't stop screaming and screaming anD SCREAMING. Needless to say, techno was on the verge of ripping Tommy apart, but held back not actually wanting to hurt his family.
Then tommy demanded a blood match and techno almost slapped him for being stupid but again stopped himself.
As he was about to decline he felt wilburs cold hand-- 'I have my gown on, how can i still feel just how cold his hand is' was all techno could think, before his mind blanked out as wilbur muttered a command into his ear, for only his to hear.
The next steps were not his own, he didn't want to hurt Tommy, but he could stop, his body wasn't listening to him.

After the pit fight techno was dragged by wilbur to the deeper chambers where wilbur took care of Technos injuries from the battle on the festival and the pit, by ordering techno to be still.
After he was done he smirked knowing it was time for Technos punishment, and by the looks of it techno knew as well since he had a dreaded expression on his face.
Techno doesn't like that night.
That night everything was ripped from him, and he was ordered to enjoy every second of it.

After wilbur's death (techno has mixed feeling about that fact, on one he was sad his family member died but then he was happy to be free from wilbur) philza was about to continue until dream forbid him saying philza let's techno do whatever anyways so from then on dream had to claim techno every month.
He always made sure to be rough and uninviting, always exploring technos body at his weakest.

(In the first minute of being bitten/claimed, it weakens your body to the point where normally people fall unconscious, but techno being techno, can stay conscious but his body stays paralyzed for a few more minutes after.)

Techno just went to bed in his retirement home, when he heard his window being opened and was about to get up when he heard a command from a familiar smug voice and felt his body go limp.
Seconds later he felt arms around his stomach and lips on his exposed neck.

Techno didn't like this law at all.

[Word count: 8]
---
Unfinished