💛💖 [Sex Industry]

WARNING!!!
- attempted rape
- sexual assault
- almost beating someone to death
- blood
- sexual content
- sexual talk
---
[7.3.2021]

(Please understand this is not irl and that the 'SMP means sexual multiplayer play' is only in this one-shot. Again. Not IRL.)

S - sexual
M - multiplayer
P - play
(I'm SorRy--)
---

DreamSMP is a sex industry where they pleasure people, but most of the time they create difrent sex toys and projects for people.

They have a bet going on, on who has the most beautiful partner. Wilbur smugly says he will win much to everyone's confusion, since they knew that Sally and him broke up a few years ago.

The next day, he brings to work his two boyfriends.
A fallen angel, and a true alpha named philza. And a mix of pig/hog hybrid, a true omega named technoblade, who they can't believe such a beauty exists.
And there's Wilbur between them, who is a siren and a beta.

They were starting to question just how did wilbur get lucky enough for techno to show his omega side.
Every time techno is with someone that is not philza or wilbur he doesn't act like an omega at all and won't let anyone else touch him. You'll be lucky if he even acknowledges your presence.

They soon learned that forcing techno into something is a very bad idea. If a broken arm and fractured ribs are anything to go by, when one of the workers tried to use the alpha voice on him.

The one alpha voice that works on techno is philzas and wilburs.
This surprised them since wilbur was a beta, yet could use the alpha voice. They soon learned that it was because he was a siren and could copy/repeat other voices.

[Word count: 297]
---
(Unfinished)