💛💗 [You Did Not Just Wake Me Up For This]

(Unfinished)

Side ship: TechZa
---
[7.3.2021]

Techno and Phil have been sleeping like normal, when Wilbur came to visit at the middle of the night wanting to be with his two lovers and placed his head right between Technos thighs waking the said person/hybrid up in the process.

Techno being half asleep had no clue what was going on, but he knew that it was wilbur so that meant that he was safe and everything would be fine.

As techno was about to go back to sleep he felt wilburs hands on his thighs and butt, startling him. He practically melted back into the sheets, as he felt wilburs lips littering the inner side of his thighs. But soon let out a whimper as wilbur started to get a little bit more rough with them, so he gave it a little whimper making both other males chuckle.
Wilbur continued the teasing as Philza (who seemed to have awakened some time after Wilbur entered the room but didn't show it) cuddled and assured techno they can stop if he desires so, in hopes of comforting him.

Then wilbur proceeded to eat techno out.

They all go to sleep and sandwich a sensitive techno between two hot bodys.

[Word count: 207]
---
(Unfinished)