•Nᴇᴘᴇɴᴛʜᴇ•24

Pʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ
Jᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ 25ᴛʜ
𝙺𝙰𝙷𝚁𝙸 𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙾
Bʀᴏᴏᴋʟʏɴ, Nᴇᴡ Yᴏʀᴋ

PʀᴇsᴇɴᴛJᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ  25ᴛʜ𝙺𝙰𝙷𝚁𝙸 𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙾 Bʀᴏᴏᴋʟʏɴ, Nᴇᴡ Yᴏʀᴋ

┊ ⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊
★ ┊⋆ ┊ .
┊ ┊ ⋆˚ ✧
✧.
⋆ ★

𝐈 𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 Indigos front door with my new copied key as I slipped my metro card into my purse. As soon as I opened the door a rush of smoke hits my face burning my nose a bit.

I rolled my eyes and sighed as I saw Indigo drinking straight from the bottle around a group of people. The room was foggy and the boiling sound of water coming from the hookah filled the room.

This again.

I waved to the group as they paid absolutely no attention to me.

They passed around a blunt as I headed towards her room. Since she lived in a 1 bedroom apartment she didn't mind me sleeping with her.

I dropped my book bag in the corner of the room changing into a sweater and sweatpants.

I simply opened the door to see the group still laughing loudly. I walked out going straight to the fridge. She didn't have much but I didn't mind.

As soon as I grabbed a cold water bottle it was snatched out of my hand.

I looked up to see one of Indigo's friends.

He was close, a bit too close.

I look up at the taller male and saw his light smile curling upon his lips.

I felt a shiver run up my spine as I looked over at Indigo who was too busy doing drugs.

"U-uhm if you wanted one I would've given you one, " I say,

He chuckled "Now you know ion' wan' dat' shit foreal'." He said leaning forward pushing the water bottle to the side.

I began to move and he slams his hand against the fridge door. He starts to play with a strand of my hair curling it around his fingernail that had dirt stuck under it.

"You so damn pretty when you gon' let me hit Kahri?" He said with red eyes

"Please back up!" I yelled pushing him,

He looked at me and I could sense the sudden change in his demeanor.

I could hear Indigo and her "friends" laughing as they watched me.