•Nᴇᴘᴇɴᴛʜᴇ•02

Past
Aɢᴜsᴛ 29ᴛʜ
𝙺𝙰𝙷𝚁𝙸 𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙾
Bʀᴏᴏᴋʟʏɴ, Nᴇᴡ Yᴏʀᴋ

PastAɢᴜsᴛ 29ᴛʜ𝙺𝙰𝙷𝚁𝙸 𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙾 Bʀᴏᴏᴋʟʏɴ, Nᴇᴡ Yᴏʀᴋ

"Kahri you going to be late hurry up!" My Papa yelled

I was already up and excited we had just moved to Brooklyn, New York a few days ago and it was fun not being around the heat in Colombia. Today was my first day and I was finally going to be a freshman.

I ran into Marco's room.

I jumped on his bed stepping on his legs by accident "Marco wake up!"

He nudged me off his bed I slapped his cheek and ran out the room.

"Kahri!" Marco screamed

I headed downstairs after grabbing my backpack my mama kissed me on my forehead and I kissed her belly it was already four months and I couldn't wait.

"Hija Preciosa come."

I went to my dad and hugged him.

"Make sure to have fun and make sure to listen I know this is different than Colombia."

"Of course Papa."

He kissed my forehead and looked outside.

"That's your bus Mija good luck."

I smiled and opened the door.

"Bye Love you!"

I ran out of the door and they waved to me until I left. I got off the bus and looked at Brown High School.

This was where I was going to stay for the next 4 years.

I walked into the glass doors and the chatter of everyone filled the whole hall. I looked at everyone all different colors nobody looked the same.

My shoulder got bumped gently and a boy walked past me with all his friends. He turned around and looked at me then kept walking.

Rude.

I saw a teacher and headed towards her.

She leads me to the principal's office and I thanked her. After talking to the principal he gave me my schedule and walked me to my room.

I didn't notice class had already started when I opened the door everyone eyes shot daggers at me.

"This is Kahri Moreno she just moved from Columbia...."