•Nᴇᴘᴇɴᴛʜᴇ•23

Pʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ
Jᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ  20ᴛʜ
𝙺𝙰𝙷𝚁𝙸 𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙾
Bʀᴏᴏᴋʟʏɴ, Nᴇᴡ Yᴏʀᴋ

PʀᴇsᴇɴᴛJᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ  20ᴛʜ𝙺𝙰𝙷𝚁𝙸 𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙾 Bʀᴏᴏᴋʟʏɴ, Nᴇᴡ Yᴏʀᴋ

┊ ⋆ ┊   .   ┊   ┊
★   ┊⋆  ┊   .
┊    ┊       ⋆˚ ✧
✧.
⋆ ★

"𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐄 yo' head up stop looking down, "

Marco sat on the floor of our living room as I parted his hair and greased it while Lia sat on my lap and moved frantically while eating pretzels.

"Alright damn!" Marco yelled as I combed his hair and he adjusted himself.

So dramatic.

"You asked me to do your hair so that's what I'm doing," I told him

Lia turned around stuffing a pretzel in my mouth "Here eat, "

I chew on the pretzel smiling at her "Mmm yummy!"

She smiles and rubs her stomach "Yummy!"

I grinned as she laid on my chest.

"Liaa come on, " I dragged

I stop braiding Marcos's hair. She hadn't let me braid his hair all day. She repeatedly hopped on my lap and even worse tried to comb Marcos's hair herself.

She moved off of me lifting her hand to touch her hearing aid and winced in pain.

"Oww." I heard her groan lowly

I looked at her and her eyes began to water.

"What's wrong?" I spoke and I signed to her

Her small fingers touched the hearing aid "I-It hurts again, " she mumbled as a single teardrop fell against her cheek

She crawled to me laying her palms on my thighs. She sniffed and sucked on her bottom lip.

I hated seeing her in pain.

I kissed her forehead as I tucked her beaded hair behind her ear and fixed her hearing aid. I could tell it still irritated her.

The doctors said it'd take at least 4 months for her to get used to it, it's been more than 4 months but they told us we had to be patient with the process.

The skin around her ear was irritated and once the headaches stopped she began to hear excessive feedback.

"Better?" I asked