•Nᴇᴘᴇɴᴛʜᴇ•17

Pʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ
Oᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ 30ᴛʜ
𝙰𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝙳𝚎𝚘𝚗 𝚁𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍
Bʀᴏᴏᴋʟʏɴ, Nᴇᴡ Yᴏʀᴋ

PʀᴇsᴇɴᴛOᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ 30ᴛʜ 𝙰𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝙳𝚎𝚘𝚗 𝚁𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍 Bʀᴏᴏᴋʟʏɴ, Nᴇᴡ Yᴏʀᴋ

"We here," I say sighing

I unbuckled my seat belt looking over at Kahri. Her head laid against the window as she softly breathed.

She looked even finer sleeping.

I shook my head as I reached over to unbuckle her seat belt. Once I unbuckled it my fingers brushed against her upper thigh. She moved slightly but was still asleep. She turned her head towards me and her swollen eye was shown.

My jaw clenched as I saw her black eye.

She told me the guy in the alley ain't do it but all I know is I should've killed him anyway for even laying a finger on her.

I rubbed my thumb against her soft skin. Every time I saw her a new bruise always appeared. She moved her cheek around in my hand and I smiled.

She then opened her eyes and yawned. She blinked a few times once our eyes met. I stare at her and she then looks away.

I moved my hand back "You awake now"

She touched her cheek and nodded.

"You straight?" I say smiling

She nods.

"Come on les' go," I say opening my door

I get out of the car and walked to her side opening her door for her.

"Thank you, " She said

I closed her door and held her hand as we began to walk into the apartment building. She looked around pleased with her surroundings.

"You really live here?" She said as we walked into the elevator

I nodded as I pressed the "PH" button in the elevator.

"How long have you lived here?" Kahri questioned

"Prolly' a month or two," I say leaning my head back

"It's really nice," She said

I look at her and she has a smile on her face as she looked around.