•Nᴇᴘᴇɴᴛʜᴇ•12

Pʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ
Oᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ 18ᴛʜ
𝙺𝙰𝙷𝚁𝙸 𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙾
Bʀᴏᴏᴋʟʏɴ, Nᴇᴡ Yᴏʀᴋ

PʀᴇsᴇɴᴛOᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ 18ᴛʜ 𝙺𝙰𝙷𝚁𝙸 𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙾 Bʀᴏᴏᴋʟʏɴ, Nᴇᴡ Yᴏʀᴋ

"How's school?" Aries questions

I sulked in my seat. This was awkward although it was Aries we still hadn't talked in almost 4 years. We definitely didn't have the same relationship we had then, not to mention the last time we talked I walked away.

"Alright, " I mumbled

Aries nodded and tapped on the steering wheel, something I noticed he did a lot.

"You not just sayin' dat' right?" He questions

I shake my head and remembered what he told me last time at Diamonds.

"N-No" I spoke up

The ride ended up being quiet—very quiet. Both of us having nothing to say to each other.

"Uhm- Thank you for bringing me home," I say,

He looked at me and smiled. "Who said I picked you up fo' dat' ?"

I looked at him and he grins.

"What do you mean?" I ask

"Damn, I'm hungry " He ignores my question and pulls into a hidden lowkey pizza shop.

He takes out his keys in his car and stepped out.

"You coming?" He says

I nod and open the door it lifts up and I roll my eyes. The car was way to extra for me. I still couldn't believe he bought that for who knows how much. It really was a waste of money.

We got into the restaurant and my mouth watered as the smell entered my nose.

"Whatchu' want?" He asked

All my money was at home.

Shoot.

"Uhm- I forgot my money at home" I whispered

He stares at me and rolls his eyes "I ain' ask if you had money, I asked what you wanted Kahri "

I look at him and he smiles lightly.

My cheeks feel warm.

He walked in saying hi to the people behind the corner while I stood next to him awkwardly.

I took in the restaurant that was colorful and not very busy, half of each table had been open except a few tables that had people who had been here alone or with their friends.

Even though there weren't many people it still was lively.

After getting our table we headed towards a booth that was near a window. It had a bundle of sunflowers in a vase in the middle of the table—sitting down I touched the petal of the flower noticing the plastic feeling of it.