•Nᴇᴘᴇɴᴛʜᴇ•22

Pʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ
Nᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 26ᴛʜ
𝙺𝙰𝙷𝚁𝙸 𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙾
Bʀᴏᴏᴋʟʏɴ, Nᴇᴡ Yᴏʀᴋ

PʀᴇsᴇɴᴛNᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 26ᴛʜ𝙺𝙰𝙷𝚁𝙸 𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙾 Bʀᴏᴏᴋʟʏɴ, Nᴇᴡ Yᴏʀᴋ

┊ ⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊
★ ┊⋆ ┊ .
┊ ┊ ⋆˚ ✧
✧.
⋆ ★

"𝐈'𝐌 sorry uhm..do you want to t-talk about it?" I ask

A psych ward?

What occurred that she ended up getting placed in a psych ward? Mrs. Richmond was always the friendliest and she didn't seem off or anything so why was she even in there in the first place?

He looks at me shaking his head. "Na' I'm straight I rather not talk about her."

The mood seems off now and I regret even asking if he wanted to talk about her.

I feel his eyes glance at me quickly. I look over at him and I see a small smile across his mouth.

"You look like you got mad questions you want to ask me about."

I'm too in shock to even ask a question.

He looks over at me again. I try to change my facial expression so I don't look like I'm affected by the news he told me.

"We bringing you home right?"

I nod softly.

The ride to my home was quiet and peaceful.

As we approached the apartment. I looked at him slowly and he unbuckled my seatbelt.

"Can I stay over tonight? With you, if you don't mind?" I asked him

He smiles softly and shrugs "Sure yo' mom won't be tight?" he asks

I could care less about what my mom was going to say I just wanted to be with Aries.

I shrug "I think she'll be f-fine with it."

He nods "Ight' gone head and getcho' stuff."

I open the door and step over the slushy snow and get onto the sidewalk going straight to the entrance. I stepped through the cold hallways and walked to my door unlocking it with my key. I looked at the time and it was already 10:50.

As soon as I opened the front door the strong aroma of food and the light scent of cigarettes filled the room.

I closed the door lightly wiping my boots onto the rug. As I bent down to take my shoes off. I could feel the shadow of someone cover my head. I looked up and saw it was my mom with a cigarette between her shaking dry fingers.