•Nᴇᴘᴇɴᴛʜᴇ•07

Pᴀsᴛ 
Oᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ 12ᴛʜ
𝙺𝙰𝙷𝚁𝙸 𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙾
Bʀᴏᴏᴋʟʏɴ, Nᴇᴡ Yᴏʀᴋ

"Did it hurt?" I ask Aries while my fingertips touch his rose tattoo that laid next to his collarbone wrapped with plastic wrap

He flinched and grabbed my hand and moved closer to my face I could feel the heat rush into my cheeks.

He shook his head "Nah, not really" he grinned while taking a bite of his blueberry airhead.

As I looked at him the sunlight shined a little on his face showing his warm rich, dark cocoa eyes his eyes fluttered closed then opened. To his long, full eyelashes and his full arched eyebrows, everything about him was alluring.

I pulled my hand away and nodded I turned around to the board while the classroom filled with students.

"I hope you all studied," Mrs. Ann said

"Shitt" Aries dragged while the rest of the class groaned.

I studied last night this morning and during the weekend I had very high hopes for the grade I was going to get after.

"Did you study?" I ask him

He shook his head then smiled "Nah, but you did"

I shook my head then turned around. The bell rang and she started to hand us the test.

She handed me a test and walked away forgetting about Aries he looked around and scrunched his eyebrows.

"Aye, I ain't get a test"

Mrs. Ann looked at him and smiled "You all are getting a different test"

The class groaned and sighed he shook his head and sulked in his seat.

"This will be a very big part of your grade so take your time and don't rush,"  she said,

As I did my test I heard Aries whisper to someone behind him.

They switched papers and he turned around smiling. He moved closer to me so that our shoulders were touching. My heart started to beat quickly as I nudged his shoulder.

"Move over" I whispered he pulled my test closer to him and I pulled it back.

"What are you doing?"

He rolled his eyes "Lemme see your test"

I shook my head "Aries you should've studied"

Mrs. Ann looked up and around the classroom.

"There should be no talking" She stated

I nodded and continued to do my test. I flipped the page and from the side of my eyes, I could see Aries flip his too.