Montuyoc

meanwhile in montuyoc alpha, she returned to her team for her solo ops,

Jessica: i'm back.

kelsey: Jessica where have you been?

Jessica: San mateo. with Hildy and windaga.

Kelsey: oh no, but it's okay, 

Jessica: i got my Zest rifle out of my pocket. we're storming the training camp you deal with the instructors.

Amber: i'll set the mortar shells on fire.

after planning, they prepped their equipment for their attack on cartel training camps then she used a chopper to reach the first training camp.

Full Load

meanwhile in the supply depot, she broke into the ammunition storage, but some of the Sicarios guards it so she dumps a gasoline onto an Ammo crates next to the mortar shell crates. dumping an amount of petrol onto a crates inside. then she moves to the last dumping an another gasoline onto a last Ammo crates, she moves to the oil spills and preps her torch.

Amber: done i'm going to make this guys sparks. it's for our Unsung victory *throws a torch onto all of oil spills and escapes* 

Sicario: i smell something. *sees a burning crates* what the? 

Amber: Jessica up 

The instructors

meanwhile at Montuyoc base, she got to the sniping positions. with her Fruit blaster, she calculated her way to take down each of the Instructors. 

Craig: i'm here with you. i'll come to the another pass. 

Emz: come on you freaky faced crap. come on.

they waits for the targets to arrive to their positions. 

Jessica: Screw you!!! *fires her fruit blaster at the first instructors* it worked. *fires her fruit blaster at the another instructor* got you bad guy.

meanwhile at the courtyards of Montuyoc base, she scaled her way to the top floor and got inside to the instructor's office. then she finally shut down the last instructors with her sword. then she radio calls her about the last.

Emz: we got em. how's Leon?

Jessica: in the outpost.

Emz: meet me at the outpost. over.

The outpost

meanwhile at the outpost, he uses his G.O climb to scales the tower, he scales brick to brick to reach the communication radar, until then, he used a blowtorch and cuts a windows. so he reached the comms post. he radio called him for his further instructions.

Leon: i'm set.

Ms. Winkleman: install my gridnode onto that computer so i can read on the deserter.

Leon: ok. ma'am. *plant a backdoor onto the computer* your gridnodes are in place. 

Ms. winkleman: standby. *access the progrise keys for terminal* it set. leon. get out of here!!! NOW!!!!!