inca camina

later, in inca camina delta. they start briefing jason about northern plane and she said. "jason. we're contracted by lars and his crew." "what happened." he said. "they destroyed the cargo plane since we're in media luna. steven will destroy the caches in northern plane. you destroys the caches in eastern plane. connie and i regroups with them. dismissed" they end their briefing.

northern plane

meanwhile. in northern crash site, steven begun his assault with his rebel friends they killed a lot of guards using his stoner LMG A1. during the assault, they kill a lot of bad guys with their different weapons. after the assault, he plants C4 on those cocaine caches. he planted C4 on a cocaine cache near the tail of a plane. after planting, he called her to detonate the charges and he said. "C4s in place" "blow the charge steven." he ends his calls. he detonates all of C4 on all of cocaine caches and exfiltrate the crash site. after exfil he calls jason and he said "jason. crash site is secure." "head to inca camina base. i'll deal with this trash. out" he ends his call

eastern plane

meanwhile. jason clears a crash site and kills a lot of bad guys with his hidden blades. while killing, he's using a suppressed tar 21 to avoid detection. he keep using his hidden blades until the crash site is cleared. after clearing, he called steven to use his C4 and he said. "steven. crash site's secure." "plant my C4 onto that junk. meet me at via-b gas station. out." he end his calls. jason plants a C4 on all of cocaine caches. he plants C4 onto a cocaine cache near a cockpit. after planting. he calls steven and he said. "steven. demos in place" "blow the charge." he ends his call. he detonates all C4 onto all of cocaine caches and exfiltrates. during the exfil, he calls steven and he said. "the trashes is gone. where are you" "at inca camina base." he said. "wait for me in your location. we'll steal a drug lord's car. out." he ends his calls

southern plane

meanwhile. in cable car station. they rendezvous with lars and his crew. after the rendezvous. she tells him about a cartel and she said. "lars! i saw your ship since we're under revenge mission in media luna." "we took down each of the planes that deliver cocaine in our soil." lars said. "you did!" she said. they meet her including connie. "yes. i'm lars. this is my partner padparadscha. and my supporter. sadie." after meeting, they briefed his crew and she said. "ok guys. we need to ambush that place" they kill us if we go in there." she said. "don't worry guys. i have my friends here to protect us." she said "ok connie. we'll borrow your friends you coming with us. padparadsha and amethyst will provide a sniper cover." he ends their conversations. they command their rebels friends to ambush a cable car station and she said. "all right my rebel siblings. let's go!" they prepped a rebel friends for ambush. until then, they begun their assault. during the assault. padparadscha and connie provides their sniper cover. she plants C4 on all of cocaine caches. she tells her and she said. "connie. charges in place." "make sadie plant a bomb inside the building!out" she ends her calls. then. sadie clears a storage room and kills a lot of bad guys using her ninjato. after clearing, she plant her C4 onto cocaine caches inside the storage. after planting, she calls her to blow the charges and she said. "connie. bomb is in place." "blow the charges."  she ends her call. they detonates all C4 onto all of cocaine caches and exfiltrates the area. during exfil, she calls steven for their successful ambush and she said. "steven, southern plane has fallen. where are you." "i'm in inca camina base. stealing a drug lord's car. meet me in agua verde when you're ready. out" he ends his calls. he tells her about steven and he said. "why did steven going to that inca camina base without us." "they're going to steal a drug lords car." she said. "damned her. i think that la cabra is nowhere to run." he said. "yeah. that son of bitches trying to conquer our country." she said. "meet us in flor de oro. the citizens of san francisco needs our help." he ends her conversations. they proceed to flor de oro. unidad homeworld for their invasion.