Koani

later in his hideout, they meet an injured agent. that who investigates their cartel activities. 

Emz: ronaldo! they here.

ronaldo: Emz.

Emz: you're still. under cover. but it's ok. the off colour needs us.

Ronaldo: hello. 

Colette: you're badly injured.

Ronaldo: i know. i got killed by this liger zero.

Jessie: who's liger zero?

Ronaldo: that liger zero also intervenes with us. can you interrogate that guy in train graveyard?

Jessie: sure. come on.

later then they ride the chopper and proceeds to the graveyard to find his source.

Train cemetery

later at the train graveyard, they inserted to the are and begin recon the area along with her associates.

Jessie: whoa! it's very rusty. let's begin.

Barley: ok. we got 4 sicarios scouting the area.

Jessie: i got one narco. moving to the side of the bench.

barley: wait. hold on, there's  a cartel lieutenant. it looks like liger zero's right hand man.

Jessie: let's go get em.

they storm their hideout to begin a largest attacks on the cartel activity

Sicario: phew. may i find some values to-- what was that?

Sicario: it's it's an intrude-- aaaaaaahhhhhhh

Sicario: everybody get down!!!!

the lieutenant is running on the car for his escape. luckily they blocked him by destroying the car and he calling for help. 

SB Lieutenant: wildfire! we need assistance. i repeat! we need assist--- aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

Penny: oh no you don't!

SB Lieutenant: who are you? what do you want?

Penny: the Liger zero? oh you tell me about that guy or i promise to all brawlers, i will strike you down!

SB Lieutenant: ok i tell you. there's liger zero beneath the laptop. it has a Beatlink keys hidden in Reed's accounts. please don't kill me.

Penny: so how's liger zero with liger delta now?

SB lieutenant: they are in the koani airport. i swear.

and then she knocked him out with her flintlock and called them.

Penny: there's liger zero in the airport, we need that liger zero alive.

Steven: we're on our way. out.

Flight Plan

meanwhile in koani airport, they prepped there weapon to find and interrogate the ATC until now. they planning their stealthy approach.