DEA agent (san mateo and La cruz)

meanwhile at heir hideout, they prepped their way to the find his body and bring them back.

Emz: i'm a pilot. than piper's. knock em our with your bare hands. 

Nita: yup. 

they raided their hideout, but she brutally terminated all of Sicarios With her Shockwave attack while she blinded someone with her spray paint. they easily sent a reinforcement under the surface. 

Emz: it's to many of them.

Nita: what are we going to do. *knocks him out with his claws* 

Emz: it Just a diversion *spray paints his eyes to brutally kills him*  get the container. i'll get the second one

she rush to the first container and then accidentally opens a door and saw a body.

Nita: my god *photographs a body and send it to Hercus* yes ketaros is very pleased.

Piper: it's not him. it's anybody.

Nita: where's the other one?

Piper: Emz. 

Emz: Ketaros i need covering fire. 

Piper: get to the second one. GO!!!!! *fire her unicorn-artillery to cover her*

she rushed to another container and opened it with her bare hands. 

Emz: *opens a container* i got him. sending you a picture *photographs his body and send it to ketaros*  i got your man. Go.

Piper: *hacks his biometric key* got it. He's alive. okay. Mark it for their retrieval. and scarper. fast before they sends reinforcements

Emz: hang on *activate her beacon and drop it to mark him for retrieval* Nita let's go!!!!!

later they leaves their hideout before the reinforcements came here. in a behalves of Unsung Hierarchy. and after that, they're gone

Emz: we're gone.

Piper: 8-bit. the disk. 

8-bit: i'm up. hang in there

The confession

meanwhile at the storehouse, he got inside and recovered a mini-disk. and then inserted it to his belly,

8-bit: *bio-hacks the disk for information* piper. you trigger a Progrise keys onto a console now!!!!

Piper: standing bye. 3, 2, 1, Commencing now. *triggers the progrise keys onto a console* 

Sandoval: (Groaning in pain)

Sueno: you're going to die ricky. even Yuri and Polito stops. you're going to tell the truth.

Sandoval: i figured it much. but some anomalies gave me a truth. but i lied. but some unknowns. interfered with us.

Sueno: why?

Sandoval: with some CIA, and DEA false flag bullshit. my boss will Pull me out of Bolivia, they think i blew up the embassy In La Paz, 

Sueno: why do you blew up the embassy in La Paz?

Sandoval: un. you know some of interesting details. The officials, and um. Unsung.

Sueno: the unsung. correct. why the unsung?

Sandoval: they recruits young adults and older adults and sends them to the terrains to drive of the evil like you.