Chapter 1

(Jenna wasnt used in the sacrafice instead a vampire who came to town to kill Elena to stop him from unlocking his werewolf side. Stefan was only with Klaus with 4 months then he came back. But they never officially got together. Her birthday is three weeks away.)

Elena looked at the test in her hands. She truly believed that herf life was over. She had been in there crying for half an hour. She had no idea how she was supposed to tell anyone if she was right about how far she was, she didn't know how she was supposed to tell him. She didn't know how she was supposed to tell her aunt that everything was about to change.

"Elena you have to go to school. Bonnie's here."

"Coming"Elena threw the test away wiped her face. She needed to act as if everything was ok how she was going to do that she didn't know. But she had to. She left out the bathroom and hurried to grab her stuff. She put random papers over the test so that no one saw it. She couldn't handle them not yet. She ran downstairs and seen Jenna in the kitchen.

Jenna looked at her niece she noticed that she was tense and knew that something was wrong. She walked over to her touching her shoulder making her jump."Are you ok?"

"I'm fine." Elena turned away from her aunt so that she wouldn't notice that she was lying."I should get to school i only have two weels left. Exams are this week."

Jenna didn't believe her but she trusted Elena to tell her the truth. And she knew that if Elena was hiding something that she had a good reason for it."Ok is there anything going on. That y'all are not telling me again."

Elena smiled and shook her head. She knew a few things that she needed to talk to Meredith to see if she was really pregnant, 2 that Jenna would keep her home if she found out and three Jenna would freak if she found out Elena was pregnant by who she was. "Jenna we told you everything i gotta go." Elena went outside and got in the car with Bonnie. She was happy she had asked Bonnie to drive her today. She didn't want to be alone with her thoughts."Hello my best friend."

Bonnie looked at her and shook her head. She knew Elena all her life and she knew that something was wrong."What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Lets go its going to be a long day. We have a few weeks left and exams are gonna be hard." Elena knew that she should tell someone but she couldn't not yet. She needed to know if this was real first and that was going to require going to see Meredith. The crazy doctor who accidentally saw Caroline drinking a blood bag and now has become an ally. But she needed to see her. She trusted Bonnie but she didn't have time to give a long explanation.

When they got to school everyone was walking the halls going to their classes and lockers. Like normal prepping for the exams for the week. Bonnie could tell that something was off with her best friend but she didn't know what it was yet. But she did know that she was going to have to find out.

Elena walked over to her locker where Caroline was waiting."Hey Elena Bonnie."

"Hi." Elena opened her locker to get her books out. She trying to tell her self the same thing everything would be ok. But she didn't even know if she believed it herself. She was 17 and he has a girlfriendhow do you tell a vampire that the impossible became possible. She grabbed what she would need for her first three classes.

Caroline had never seen Elena so mellow. She knew that sometingw as wrong."What's wrong with you? Your so sad and you were not like this yesterday." She didn't mean for it to come out like it did but she was worried for her friend.

"I was also puking my guts out yesterday." Elena closed her locker and walked away. This was going to be a long day a long pregnancy she could already tell.