Chapter 4

(Hannah is Haley's older sister who had died in the accident that made her unlock her werewolf side.)

"Are you Ok?"

Elena took a breath before turning around being face to face with Damon." It depends, how do you feel about me being pregnant? This isn't going away Damon."

"I don't know how I'm supposed to feel. It was told Vampires can't procreate."

"I know that but I've been puking for the past 2 weeks but blood was coming up. And because i didn't think it was possible either. But it is and there's no going back. It happened and now i'm pregnant so you get to choose are you going to leave town, do what you do when things get hard. Or are you gonna stick around this time. You told me you didn't want to be the bad guy you told me you would always be there. Your tried of living in your brothers shadow. You come in ruin his life as your pact for him making you turn. For him being with Katherine when you were in love with her. I can't go back and forth I won't stress is bad for a pregnancy and my life is as stressful as it gets"  Her phone dinged she took it out and seen a text from an unknown number.

"Elena I would never let you do this alone." He walked over to her."I'm not going anywhere."

Elena smiled. She kept her voice low hiding her worry from the message."Good. I gotta go i'll talk to you later preferably after i kill Caroline. Go back to Ric. I'm fine. I promise. Go." He raised his eyebrown. But he was scared to argue with her. He walked back inside.

Elena walked back across the street, called Caroline."Where are you?"

"Meet me in the square in 5 minutes do whatever you have to get out of there. Now!"

"Ok on my way."
-
Caroline walked over to the bathroom."Where are you?"

"Meet me in the square in 5 minutes do whatever you have to get out of there. Now!"

Caroline looked  between the bar and the booth making sure they weren't listening in."Ok on my way. But can you at least tell me what i'm walking into. Damon just walked in so you 5 weeks pregnant is not allowed to be in Martyr mode."

"Its not Martyr mode. Its i got an unknown number that said meet me in the caves so i'm going to the caves i can bring one person and just in case this goes south i need someone who is not distracted."

"And Damon is distracted. Trying to figure out how he got Human you pregnant. Makes sense but he's going to be mad.."

"Exactly now get out here so you can flash us to the caves and no giving it away either."

"Got in." Caroline hung up and walked towards the booth. She really didn't want to do this but she wouldn't let her best friend go alone either."I got to go Elena wants to know everything that i told Tyler. And she's going to be pissed."

"Ok Jeremy's home he said he's cleaning cause he's bored."

"Ok bye." Caroline ran out and they were confused.

Andy walked out from behind the wall. She had heard what Caroline had said. And she didn't like it one bit. She went to the booth where Jenna was."Hey Jenna."

"Andy what are you doing here I thought you would be at you know your job." Jenna smiled lightly. She was sure that Andi had started to put the clues together it wasn't a stretch.

"Well that would be the case but just thought that i would come see Damon, since i'm still his girlfriend. But he just always seems to busy saving or talking to your niece"

Bonnie murmurred under your breath."Your his girlfriend, Untill he leaves your sorry ass."She gave Andy a fake smile, she figured that she found out. She also knew Andy didn't hear what she said but Jenna did. Because Jenna started to get a sudden bad cough."Is there something your trying to say?"