07 | ROOMIE

Jeongguk's heart thumped in accordance with slow, shallow breaths. Serenity plastered across his youthful face as he slept. At peace, his consciousness swirled in the land of dreams, oblivious to the physical world. He lay as still as a brick. The only movement was the slight rise and fall of his chest.

    "Gguk-ah?"

A raspy voice whispered, so close yet far. The familiar voice repeated itself. Jeongguk peered through heavy eyelids, glancing at Taehyung through the haze of sleep. The obnoxious ringtone on his phone blared through the sleepy living room.

    "Turn off your damn alarm. I was having a great dream," Taehyung groaned, nudging his side.

    "What about?"

A lopsided grin crept upon Taehyung's plump lips, he shrugged. What he did not know was that Jeongguk had been awake ever since his alarm went off, but he pretended to be asleep, wanting Taehyung to wake him.

    "The deal we made last night." He chuckled. Jeongguk's doe-like eyes sprawled wide.

     "Are we doing this?"

     "Only if you want to." Taehyung stared into his soul with sharp eyes.

Jeongguk gulped, he found it difficult to look away. Those, those beautiful long lashes that shaped his almond eyes, the golden glint in his hazel irises...that cute beauty mark embellished at the tip of his prominent, perfectly straight, nose and the one on his equally plump lips. He entranced him.

Not knowing what came over him, Jeongguk gradually came within proximity. Eyes still trained on one another. Their noses brushed together, hot air caressing their eager lips. Wordlessly, their lips connected in a chaste kiss that soon became amorous.

Jeongguk whimpered, squirming at the warmth of Taehyung's hands caressing his skin; kneading at certain areas. Arousal coiled in his tummy. His hands snaked up and wrapped around his neck, tugging at his tousled black hair.

    "The alarm," Taehyung groaned.

     "Leave it."

    "It's going to annoy me."

Jeongguk huffed at the loss of warmth, leaning back on his forearms against the couch, watching Taehyung get up and disable the alarm. His eyes were riveted on his looming figure, which the sunlight creeping through the blinds caressed, casting a large shadow upon him.

He fell back against the couch and closed his eyes as though he were asleep. Feather-like fingertips trailed from his toe to his ankles and tugged him forward, legs dangling off the edge idly.

    "Open your eyes."

    "Nope!"

Taehyung's hands slid up his smooth legs and settled at the waistband of his shorts, massaging the material. Slowly inching them down. "Open your eyes." He repeated.

Jeongguk shook his head. Every touch was ghosting, the bed did not even dip. His eyes fluttered open to see him hovered over him, leaning down to kiss him.

    "Didn't know you had tattoos here too." His fingers trailed down and tickled the inked butterfly accompanied above his hip. "Guess I wasn't paying attention."

    "At least not to all my tattoos."

    "Well, you wear all that baggy clothing. How am I supposed to see what you look like? What your skin looks like."

    "Maybe that's the idea."

    "C'mon, Gguk-ah." Taehyung rolled his eyes, watching Jeongguk's eyebrows draw together. "You know you're attractive, know what you do to people. Wearing baggy clothes doesn't cover that, not your face."