03 | ROOMIE

Taehyung groaned and hurred over to Jeongguk's room, annoyed.

"Ya, Jeongguk! Shut your fucking alarm off if you're not getting up!" He hollered and leaned in the doorway. Jeongguk jerked up from sleep and shot him a glare. It had been a month since they became roommates, and Taehyung was beyond annoying.

Sometimes, he would bring guys or girls home. Jeongguk never knew what they did, but it was apparent that some were friends while others clearly wanted to get into his pants.

Jeongguk stared at him blankly, speechless. Taehyung stood in the doorway, shirtless, every honey-tonned inch of tonned skin on display. And his loose pajama pants hung low on his hips, just enough to see the waistband of his underwear and prominent v-line.

"Gguk, the fucking alarm." Taehyung reminded and tapped his foot. That pulled Jeongguk back down into reality.

"Sorry." Jeongguk mumbled, and fumbled with his phone to switch the alarm off. Taehyung rubbed his eyes and sighed. Jeongguk hugged his knees to his chest as Taehyung's sharrp eyes raked over his body.

"You okay?" He asked.

"I—" Jeongguk squeaked, he quickly cleared his throat. "I'm fine..." he repeated, clearly this time. 

"Why the hell is your alarm even on?" Taehyung rolled his eyes.

Jeongguk scrolled through his phone to check what he had set the alarm for, but realized that he did not have to go to work today. Perhaps a schedual error? He looked up at Taehyung and shrugged wordlessly, but quickly furrowed his brows when he felt a weight beside him.

"Do you mind?" Jeongguk hissed and scooted away.

"What?" Taehyung asked dumbly. Jeongguk hugged his knees tighter, he needed him to leave.

"I want to go back to sleep."

"Fall back asleep then," Taehyung said nonchalantely and crossed his arms behind his head, eyes shut.

Jeongguk pouted. "Get out of my bed."

"Why? A little excitement in your morning?"

Jeongguk flushed much like cherry blossoms in spring. Taehyung loomed over him and shoved him against the headboard. He parted his legs and settled between them before he placed amorous kissed to his neck. Jeongguk's heart raced with excitement and his breath laboured, he shut his eyes and gasped when Taehyung nipped at the sensitive skin.

"Tae!" He gasped desperately when he felt the other slip his hand into his boxers.

"You okay there?"

Jeongguk snapped out of his sudden daze and glanced over at Taehyung, who lay supine on his bed. Taehyung looked up at him and quirked a thick brow. Jeongguk pursed his lips and swallowed thickly.

"I-I'm fine." His throat was a little hoarse.

"You're weird," Taehyung muttered, before he slip off of Jeongguk's bed and exited the room. Once the door closed, Jeongguk dropped his face into his palms. Ever since Taehyung had moved in, those explicit, carnal, thoughts about him manifested. How pathetic? He loathed the fact that he made him think such lecherous thoughts about him. Yuck!

"I just need to relax, clear my thoughts," Jeongguk muttered to himself and inhaled deeply. He was desperate, and Taehyung was...delectable? Perhaps. He was utterly handsome, no one could deny it. He was well-built, tall. And as much as he would hate to admit, he was rather charming. That fool.

Some things Taehyung did annoyed him, like when he played his eletric keyboard loudly or when he nudged him each time he walked into the living room while he did homework. However, there was this one guy he brought home often, a hook-up he was way too friendly with. His hands would never drift too high on the other guy's thigh and his lips would never stay for more than a few seconds, when in front of Jeongguk. It was strange. Jeongguk always wonderd what he whispered into the pink-haired boy's ears that would make him smile so bright. The sight made him jealous, jealous that he was alone.