remember

-Todoroki 's Pov-

With y/n on my back, we're approaching the dorms. She jumps off my back to take a better look at the place. Her mouth drops.

"Everything alright?" i ask her.

She turns to look at me, still with her mouth open.

"UM?! Yeah! But i live here!!?? i must be rich wow."

I try to hold in my laughter.

"Yeah. Well, we all do. Including the people you saw in the other room. We all live here. It's part of the school, which is UA. Our room is upstairs. We have a cat together. But about that man you mentioned..he is our teacher. UA is basically japan's number 1 hero school..you see, y/n you applied to this school because you came here with a dream..a purpose. You have a new gift to save people, help those in needs. You have to be careful with your "mind"."

y/n looks at me like i seem to disgust her..

"You mean those idiots that tried attacking me? And that asshole with the red eyes that looks like he hasn't showered in a month?! HA! Yeah right. I don't mind the place, but this whole hero thing is not my "goal" anymore. i don't know who i was yesterday.. or the days before..but i am no hero. I don't want to save people. Not with those fools. I don't know what i want. I feel like i just got born today. Why would i want to help them or anyone? i don't know anyone... i..i just don't know who i am..who am i? Todoroki you must know who i am .. if we were dating..you have to know who i am."

I took a moment to respond to that. Does she really not want to be a hero anymore.. if not what will happen to us? Damnit..no i can't be selfish anymore. I can try to find that hope again..i mean she wanted to be a hero on her own..there has to be a reason behind it. She just needs to remember it.

"I did know you, y/n. I still see you the same way..i can't tell you why you should or shouldn't save people..but i will tell you this. When i met you, you came with joy about attending to this school. You had came here with that goal of becoming the best pro hero on your own. Why else would you be here? Oh! not to mention you and I were also recommended to come to this school! Wanna know why? Because they saw potential in you. They know you are strong. They see you as someone who millions out there will look up to you. You are unique y/n..i wish you could see that." 😅

y/n stares at me for a couple seconds that felt like minutes. Then unexpectedly she runs towards me with her arms around me.

"Todoroki..i know i can't really remember anything about anything..but thank you. Im still not too sure about this hero thing..but because you're here as well then maybe it isn't too bad right.? I will give it a shot but i can't promise anything that i will succeed..i'll give those idiots a chance as long as they don't test me..i'm not sure what my mind is capable of."

I nod and mention Mr.Aizawa.

"What about our teacher?"

Y/n looks at me puffing her cheeks up and let's go of a sigh.

"Well that im gonna have to work on extra hard because i don't know, he triggered my mind very easily but i promise i'll try my best to stay cool."

I smile down at her and give her the rest of the tour of our dorms. I show her everyone's dorms and then i show her our room with a half cover ice door.

"Everyone has their own room but me? I slept with you.?! I mean..not that i'm not flattered. I mean! No! That's not what I meant..are you saying we...we..did it.? Wait no! I- i'm going to shut up just about now..."

I feel my face turn red, but i try acting normal and get to her actual question..

"Oh yeah. We slept together. Like actually sleeping. Nothing more. And the reason for that was because you use to have nightmares and sometimes you'd get sleeping paralysis..so i let you sleep with me. But if that's too weird for you, you still do have your own room, though it's just empty. But i want you comfortable."

"Oh. No it's fine todoroki! I don't mind sleeping in your room..if that's okay.."

"No issues with me at all."

We both head upstairs to my room and i freeze up my entire door, well where my door is suppose to be. i'll have to set one up tomorrow morning. she sits on my bed and i lay next to her. I close my eyes trying to fall asleep. I feel her cup my cheek with her small hand and she rubs her thumb underneath my scar.

"who hurt you here?" she asked.

Before i open my eyes back up. I remember the first time she asked about my scar. Of course she doesn't remember asking or me telling her about it. I open my eyes slowly and it shocked me a little to see her look like she was angry, but more like she was activated by something..then i remembered her mind.

"it's fine. it's a long story i'll have to tell you later about it. Don't worry about it. it's a totally misunderstanding, but it is something personal. i'm kinda tired right now. Mind if i go to sleep next to you?"

She blinks a few times and her eyes look a little calmer.

"Okay. Only if you're telling the truth..if someone hurt you i'll kill them. You're too good to be mistreated.. but i should get some sleep too. Goodnight Todoroki. Thank you for today."

I close my eyes.

"I feel the same way about you y/n."

a/n: HI GUYS IM SO SORRY IK THIS IS SO AWFULLY LATE LOL BUT DID U GUys SEE THE NEW MY HERO ACADEMIA MOVIE??? IT WAS SO GOOD! :3 anyways i'm terribly sorry for not updating:( it's been crazy!