Rescue exercise.

-Todoroki Pov-

I gazed my eyes open seeing y/n still in deep sleep. Since she just came back yesterday I don't think she'll be able to participate with today's training so I'll just let her sleep in peace plus she has her new quirk..she has to know how to use it properly. I make sure to get off the bed slowly to not wake her up. I fix myself up and before I exit the room I head over towards y/n and cover her with the blankets and kiss her forehead.

Going downstairs i notice my classmates are already there in the long kitchen table eating their breakfast.

"Good morning Todoroki! We've been waiting on you and y/n-" I cut off raccoon eyes.

"Y/n isn't going to be participating with us she's got a new quirk remember? She still doesn't know how to use it properly, so I let her stay in bed."

The room stayed quite as I sat down next to Midoriya and Aoyama. I grabbed some French toast and a strawberry milk box.

"I'll make sure to inform Mr.Aizawa before we get to leave." Iida breaks off the quite zone.

I nod my head as I take a bite of my French toast.

"So you and y/n? You guys slept together in your room.? If Mr.Aizawa finds out..you guys can get in trouble.." Invisible girl tells me.

I look at her direction while I slurp my strawberry milk.

"There's no reason for him to find out, right?" I commented back.

"DETAILS. TELL US DETAILS AN-" Mineta gets cut off by Asui hitting him across the table with her tongue. Honestly if she wasn't to do that I would of hurt him myself.

"We slept together nothing like that though, it shouldn't be nobodies concern. If there's a problem come to me about it." I tell them while I drop my milk box leaving the table to head on out for the exam practice.

After a few minutes of just standing there waiting to do the exercise my classmates finally arrive and I see every other students from different schools arrive too. The guy up the benchers explains that we have to rescue the kids that are in the chaos with us. Our teachers can only watch above the bleachers. So we all began. It all started simple, just making sure we rescue all the children that were injured and brought them back to safety.

Until the "villains" came back. The main leader of the villains is Gang Orca and his group hurried up trying to stop us from saving the children to safely. Midoriya and everyone else hurried to take the kids to safety while I stayed back to take care of the villains. I stomp my foot to the ground making sure I froze every single one of his backups. Then I bash my flames directly to the main villain, thinking it was going to hit him but a strong patch of air makes my flames miss him.

I look up to see some bald kid and he looks at me with an angry look.

"For me to come here at the same time as you, disgusts me, you Endeavor kid." He tells me.

I'm shocked at his words. He's just an Endeavor hater I have to stay foc-

"You and Endeavor are the only two hero's I will never accept. I hate the both of you."

What's with this kid? Who even is he..I try ignoring him but I couldn't. Everything he said was a distraction to me.

I ended up getting hit by a chunk of cement to my whole right arm making it hard for me to even move it. Once they notice I was stuck they start shooting more, but I quickly made a huge block of ice in front of me from what I could with what was left from my right side. That bald kid still up in the air.