X.

-Todoroki pov-

I wake up from my bed and just sit there for a couple of minutes then I get up and go to my closet to find some clean uniform I find some and go to the restroom and change and brush my teeth. Once I finished I go to our small kitchen and look for some breakfast I end up just eating an apple I get out of the kitchen and turn on my tv to listen to the news and they announced about a villain named Stain. He's very dangerous and he's in our town? Why? I turn off the tv and head out to school everything looks normal, but i'm pretty sure that villain has caused some trouble in town.

I enter the U.A and head to Mr.Shouta class. I go upstairs and go to his class as I enter mostly everyone is here I sit in my desk and Mr.Shouta has something to tell us all but he's gonna wait till everyone comes in. After about 15 minutes later y/n and Katsuki come inside. They both look a bit angry especially Katsuki that guy has some mad issues and blames it on people. Mr.Shouta starts talking and tells us we're having a festival not just any festival, but a festival that pro hero's are going to be at and watch us use our quirks which means my old man is gonna be there. I'll show him that I can win without his quirk, but with moms quirk only. After Mr.Shouta explains about the festival I feel someone looking at me directly I turn around and notice y/n has been staring at me the whole time. What the hell? She noticed I saw her and her checks turn light red and turns around quickly.

"What are you looking at?" I told her.

She turns around and stutters "n-nothing sorry." And turns back to looking at the window.

I wonder why she was staring at me she's weird. Who stares at a person that long? She turns back around and looks at me and i'm still facing her crap now she's gonna think I was staring at her I turn around quickly, but i'm sure she saw me she doesn't say anything though. Good. Things won't be awkward.

The bell rings and lida tells us to head to the cafeteria we all leave the room and enter the cafeteria I go get my food I get rice and they also have some mash potatoes so I get a bit of that also. I go sit on an empty table and Jiro and Yaoyoroz come sit with me and start talking about the festival.

"Todoroki are you excited about the festival!? Can't wait to see what they have us to do this year." Yaoyoroz tells me excitingly.

I just look at her and say

"Yeah."

I look over and see y/n standing up and heading towards Katsuki. Why? I thought y/n and Katsuki didn't get along well..unless of course Katsuki did something to her. Right now they're just arguing until I see Katsuki getting up and he tries pushing her, but I stand up quickly and freeze him from far away I come closer to him and tell him stop being a brat and a jerk to y/n and everyone he just yells and tells me to not get involved because it has nothing to do with me and calls me a half and half baster. Katsuki is really pissing me off. I was gonna use my quirk on him but someone grabs my arm before I can do anything and see that it's All might and the principal. They let me off by a warning and tell me to unfreeze Katsuki and they take him to the office.

The bell rings and y/n left already. I wanted to talk to her about yesterday, but I don't know where she went at. I go out and see Midoriya I go up to him and tell him if y/n left home already he said he didn't see her leave the building so she's probably still inside. Midoriya walks off and I just wait till y/n comes out so that I can apologise to her. I see the doors open and y/n is heading this way she seems a bit awkward after she sees me there standing. She walks pass me and I grab her hand and she turns around.