Mall.

-Your Pov-

Hugging my pillow from my sleeping I jump from a noise of someone knocking on the door. I sit up quickly from my bed and look at my clock next to me. 10.57am..damn I really should set up an alarm. I keep telling myself that someone will just knock on my door room to wake me up..but I have to remind myself that, that person is no longer here anymore..I exit my room heading downstairs to open the door from the knocking still looking like a mess. I open the door and see Todoroki standing there looking confused.

"You're ready?" Now im the one looking confused.

"Oh! Uh, actually I just woke up..forgot to set up an alarm sorry." I let Todoroki in and we both head upstairs to my room.

I go to my restroom to do my normal routine, brush my hair, teeth, and wash my face and finally change into some new fresh clothes. I'm always wearing a baggy hoodie and leggings I wanna try something new. I get out the restroom heading to my closet seeing Todoroki quietly sitting there in my bed. I pick a few random clothes out of my closet and head back to the restroom. My first outfit I try out is some shorts with a crop top showing my tummy. I look at myself in my mirror and I'm not sure I want to wear this out on public..I try the next outfit which was a dress that looked like shorts at the bottom colored black. It looked good, but I don't think I should wear it since we're just going to the mall after all..

I try my last outfit. It was a short knifed pleated skirt colored pattern red and black and a small red shirt that covered your top arms, but your shoulders were out. Only a bit of your tummy showed this time which I thought was fine and put on some black ancle boots. I take a good look at myself in the mirror and decided to do something with my hair. I parted my hair in half making two messy buns at each side.

"Okay im ready now sorry I took so long." I told Todoroki while grabbing a small purse that has about 25 bucks inside. I look up at him and we lock eye contact for a while until he smiles with a smirk.

"What?" I laugh a little shyly.

"You just look so cute and little. I can't stop looking at you. You look adorable." Todoroki tells me and obviously I'm blushing now.

"I'm not little."

I responded back trying to raise my voice but failed at it. Todoroki starts laughing and we head on outside walking to the mall.

"So, what are we suppose to get for this camping trip?" I asked.

Todoroki turns his head to look towards me and tells me anything that I think is necessary to get. I couldn't help, but to notice that this whole time Todoroki and I were holding hands while entering the mall. I raise both of our hands that were locked together and mumble.

"Oh."

"Do you want me to let go?" Todoroki asks me.

He must of heard me. I nod my head no and get closer to him leaning on his arm while walking. Its been a while since I've entered the mall. Last time I came here was probably with my mom. I really don't know what I'll need for this camping trip. Maybe some outdoor activities and clothes? Todoroki and I started entering store to store but never founded anything we would actually need for the camping, so we decided to just shop for anything we wanted at the moment. I spotted this red body-con dress that was the right size for me. While I was taking a good look at it I see a hand reaching towards it.