*。:* we dont stan spruce

SHAYTHERE is now streaming!!

    she couldn't lie, she was nervous

she couldn't lie, she was nervous. putting her category into gaming lowkey spooked her out a bit already. her usuals join which she always had a blast hanging out with.

"hi guys!!" she smiles sweetly at the her webcam. "so today i'm gonna be gaming. i know it's slightly different from my usual streams." she fiddles with her keyboard and pulls up MOJANG in big white letters.

SHAY GAMING??? YES MA'AM

TB TO UR MINECRAFT SONG

WHERES JAKEEE

OMG NOT ME JUST REALIZING UR JAKES SISTER 😭✋

she blushes with embarrassment. "oh god," she mumbles. "we don't talk about that."

this stream was weird, she usually gets around 100 viewers who come and go, but damn this one was blowing. she takes her eyes off the screen to check her phone and finding two thousand people already watching.

  "fuck," she whispers. "umm hi," many chats, some surrounding her appearance usually around the terms 'cute', and ones on her 'vibe' and room.

she logged onto her new world. "damn," keep it cool shay, "okay, so there are more of you guys today." her screen shows her flying and scavenging a place to land. "hi, i'm shay. for those of you who don't know me. i am youtube i guess . i don't know." yeah let's be honestly cool wasn't kept. "i recently over the past two months have gotten back into minecraft."

"i remember my brother and i just playing this game nonstop before, but i was like why not." she finally found a safe haven. in a lovely oak forest.

OMG I DIDNT KNOW U STEAMED I FOLLOW U ON TIKTOK

CAN WE TALK AB HER SQUISHAMALLOWS-

MARRY ME!!!

SPRUCE FORREST 💀

"yeah," she nervously laughs, "i really really hate spruce, it's just ugly" just the lovely sound of minecraft background music and blocks being places and destroyed. "so i'm just gonna make a lil house right here."

DO U LISTEN TO GIRL IN REDDD

SHE GIVES ME HS FAN VIBES

FAV FLOWER!!!!

"flower?" she thinks for a sec, "i am so glad you asked this because it's something i have contemplated my whole life in fact. cornflower." she continues to hop from tree to tree. "i mean just look at them." she pulls at on her screen a google image search.

HOW ARE U SO ADORABLE

HOW OLD ARE YOUUUU

I WANNA SIMP, AGE CHECK

it was weird because she never thought people would have to ask that. her following mostly consisted of people that have been there a long time. new people? anxiety would be a slight understatement. "i am twenty years old." she continues with now building a house out of planks.

DO U KNOW THE DREAM SMP

WHAT ARE YOUR PRONOUNS???

she smiles with a growing comfort reading the chat. "my pronouns are she/her. and i would love to know some of yours." the sun starts to set as she finishes her very small house. she's kind of safe and should, so she reads and catches up with the chat. "oh my god," she laughs, "who the hell doesn't know the dream smp."

WHERES JAKEEEE

💗💜💙

WHEN SHES AN ALLY 🥰

she takes a sip from her water bottle. "jake!" she calls out for her younger brother. "jake!"

the boy appears lazily into frame, "literally what do you want."

"the chat wanted to see you." she points at her monitor.

he looks at himself and the. just back at the chat, a slight shock at the viewer numbers. "hewwo!" he says like a toddler.

OMG IS HE UR BOYFRIEND

HE IS SO CUTEEE

NOT ANOTHER BOY IMMA SIMP OVER

comments like that weren't ever unusual, so she laughs through it. "get lumpers." she does grabby hands while her brother picks up her dog and places it on her lap. "this is my doggie." lumpers smiles through pants. "her name is lsp, lumpy space princess." the chat goes wild on that fact.

U CAN KARL JACOBS WOULD GET ALONG ASF

OMG YR DOG IS SO FCKIN CUTEE

   lumpy still sitting on her lap while panting. "this is crazy my dudes!"

ALREADY SUBED

I LOVE HER!!!

SHE IS SO POG

WHAT OTHER GAMES DO U PLAY

   she thanks a couple for subs and follows, "i honestly don't play games a ton." she whips her head back and pushes her creeper plushie out of camera view. "anyways... minecraft mostly, among us, i don't really know."

   after a crazy 3 hours of constantly dying from zombies and endermen, shay decides to log off, "okay peeps, this has been so fucking crazy, but thank you all. seriously i got more subs today then then ever!"

RAIDDD

OMG LETS RAID SOMEONE

   shay never really had such a huge following to raid people, and she never really understood it. "uhh, umm i who should we raid chat?"

KARL JUST WENT LIVE!!!!

LETS RAID KARL

   she laughs at lumpers licking her nose, "yall i guess we're raiding karl, gosh this is so embarrassing."