*。:* ma birfday

SHAYTHERE is live!
22 birthday stream woot woot

       shay smiles slightly, "hello everyone!!" she places a hat on her

       shay smiles slightly, "hello everyone!!" she places a hat on her. "it's ma birfday!"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

UR 22!???

     shay laughs, "yes yes as of today." she takes her mous and squabbles a bit. "so todays gonna be just chatting with y'all."

WHERES JAKE???

LUMPERSSSS

HAPPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFULLL

      "jakes out right now." she types really loudly. "so like-" her phone rings. she notices it's jake and she picks up. "hey what's up!

"i have a package, can u get it?"

shay rolls her eyes, "one sec chat."

she walks off screen. she gets to their apartment door. sighing she opens the door. instead of a small cardboard box, she finds a tall brunette boy. his smile was nervous and red from sneezing.

"HOLY CRAP!!!" she yells and without a second to think she feels her hands wrap around the boy. "hi hi hi hi!!" she squeals excitedly.

"happy birthday shay," he works up before he inedibly sneezes.

"bless you." she laughs, but this is when she never had assume what a hug from him felt like, she knew.

despite the sneeze he didn't dare let go. "oh i have a gift for you." he has a small bag.

she remembers, "shit- shoot! i'm legit streaming right now." she holds up her index finger just to run off.

karls left alone in the siblings middle ground area, his cheeks are flushed a pulled into a forced shut smile. his heart beating as fast as it could. his face felt warm, hot even.

she rushes back from her room. "i just like ended it." she smiles.

         karl defended, "oh my god, i'm so sorry. you didn't have to do that for me."

        she smiles at the boy just to try and take it all in. "for the karl jacobs?!? it would be honor" their eye connect felt long until she snaps out of it "how did you like get here??" the answer seemed quite obvious.