𝟏𝟕

'Hello!' she cheerfully smiled as he got to her door. Louis was just trying to be well mannered, opening the door for her and greeting her at the door, and Quinn was melting on the inside.

'You ready?' Louis asked as the girl was putting on some white airforce ones, basic she knew, but she couldn't find the shoes which she meant to have with her outfit.

It's not like she needed to be well put together, but when she saw Louis in some slightly different clothes to what he usually had on she knew she made the right decision.

'Yeah I am' she smiled, taking Louis' now outstretched hand. It was a weird feeling at first, two socially awkward teenagers holding hands and trying to ignore the creeping blushes on their faces.

Louis walked Quinn round to her side of the car and opened the door for her. The 17 year old girl could swear she had never met someone her own age who was so well mannered, and for some reason the little acts of kindness were making a fuzzy feeling appear in her stomach.

It wasn't butterflies in Quinn's eyes. More so little flowers sprouting in her stomach, growing more and more as any kind thing was said her way. Maybe there was also butterflies in the scenario though, pollinating the flowers, making them grow quicker and quicker until possibly, just maybe, there is the moment they are in full bloom.

'Thank you' she said as he sat down in the drivers seat, his eyes glimmering a weird blue/grey colour in the light, which was something that Quinn could easily get lost in.

'Should we get going then?' Louis looked across at the girl who was staring at him with a soft and sweet look. He quickly stuck his tongue out in a joking matter to let her know he had seen her, making her flush an even darker red in embarrassment.

'Ye- yeah, let's go' she muttered as she covered her face with her hands. Her eyes of the road, the girl braces herself to meet the boys parents.

 Her eyes of the road, the girl braces herself to meet the boys parents

'Mom! I'm home!' Louis shouted as he opened the door. He had a really big house in Quinn's opinion, but then every house in America seemed a lot larger than most in England.

'Ok! Hello Quinn, that's your name isn't it?' His mother looked like an older female version of Louis. They looked so uncannily similar it was scary. Quinn knew that they looked like each other, but seeing it in real life made it all make more sense.

'Yes it is, it's lovely to meet you Mrs Anderson' Quinn walked over to the woman and hugged her. It was a really comforting feeling, almost a feeling of acceptance.

'I'm not going to keep you here any longer, but if you need anything I'll be down here ok?' his mother said as they pulled apart, Louis' face being a bright red once more.

'Ok mom, Quinn let's go' Louis grabbed the girls hand once more and dragged her upstairs to save himself from any possible embarrassment. He knew it would happen if he wasn't careful.

His mother looked on with an adoring smile, she had never seen her son look so comfortable with someone else, especially a girl. As they smiled and laughed with each other while heading towards his setup, she could tell that there was something there.

'Ok, I'm gonna send out a tweet and then, stream?' Louis looked at Quinn, who was oddly prepared to stream. On his first stream he was a nervous wreck, so as she felt comfortable like that he was silently impressed.

'Ok!' Quinn stared at the stream as the reality of it all started setting in. She was about to stream on the server that was something that become such an important thing to her. So why wasn't she nervous? She had been told by Louis on multiple occasions that different members of the SMP were up to vc with her, and she just had to treat it like nothing.

As Louis pressed send on his tweet which read 'STREAM WITH QUINN IN FIVE MINUTES, FRIENDS MIGHT DROP IN', a notification came through on Quinn's phone. 'You have my notifications on?'

'What about it?' she spun the chair round to face the monitor so he wouldn't see her bashful state.

'Nothing, I just thought it was cute' he muttered, as he started to get the stream ready. Quinn messed around with the strings on her hoodie slightly as she watched on.

The stream started and the pair were on mute. Quinn felt a pair of arms wrap around her as she looked as nearly 100k people watched the light blue and rather chaotic starting screen.

'You ready?' he rested his chin on the top of her head, and as she felt the grip tighten slightly. It was extremely sweet and she felt very loved in the moment.

'Yeah I am' Quinn muttered, adrenaline pumping through her veins and the fuzzy feeling being back in her stomach.

'Alright hello chat' Louis, well Ranboo right now, said, as Quinn just smiled to herself, convincing herself it was all going to go great.

hello guys!

if you didn't see, my new book is coming out next sunday! so if you want to, make yourself prepared to read...

girls - nihachu x oc!

anyways i love you all and you all amazing me, thank you for all the support through everything <3

byeeeeee