❁ But Your Lies Ain't Working Out ❁

Happy Sunday! Hope y'all have a good day!

🎶 'Cause most of these girls be confusing me
I don't know if they really love me
Or they using me 🎶

Chapter Seven

Jordan Francis wasn't normally someone that had gotten annoyed fast.

But today?

Chilé, today Solana had really pushed his limits.

It wasn't even intentional, and Jordan Francis here knew that although he still had to talk to her regardless in case things had gotten worse than before.

He was holding her hand quickly as he had led her into the kitchen:

Closing the door behind him, resting on it and folding his arms as well

"What the hell, Solana?"

"I was panicking!"

She was even going to ask him why he wanted to talk to her- but she didn't need telling twice.

She had been kind of unknowingly lying to his parents and aunty about everything.

"How panicky were you?" Jordan Francis yelled. "Solana, you lied about everything! Does the truth embarrass you that much?"

What Solana had told them?

- She had retired.

- She had owned a nursery

- Her and Jordan Francis had met at university.

Solana did retire, because she was on maternity leave.

She didn't even mention that.

But even though she had gotten a miscarriage, she was too emotionally unstable to go back to being a singer because of the miscarriage.

After their honeymoon to Paris, then yeah definitely. She would have gone back to being a singer.

And Jordan Francis on the other hand would have gone back to being a Maths teacher.

The two of them had met each other at a café, not university.

And had Solana lied about what subject Jordan Francis had done, then Jordan Francis would have gotten into a lot of trouble for 'dropping his course'.