Chapter 19

[A/n: I gave up trying to write write the chapter before this bc i couldn't get Kageyama's character right.. which is quite annoying. Y'all missing out on quality kageyama content here </3.
Anyway, Osasuna fluff tho: ]

Suna's POV:

I walked into the small kitchen where Osamu cooked as usual. Again, as usual, he wore a baggy jumper which was way too big for him. I took the bottom of it in my hands, lifting up the front, showing his stomach. "Having fun?" He rhetorically asked.
I didn't reply, no, instead i brought the jumper forward, followed by my head going under his jumper. "Hey- Suna what-"

I poked my head through the head hole, wrapping my arms around his bare chest as i was completely sharing the baggy jumper. "You should teach me how to cook. You cook for me too much." I casually said, leaning my chin on his shoulder.

"Alright, i'd love to but- what exactly is this-"

"You always wear such baggy clothing. Wanted to see if i could fit." I let my hands wonder up and down Osamu's back, i could feel him tense up whenever i'd play with the seem of his jeans. "I fit."

"I can see that-"
Osamu sighed, doing something with the stove in the kitchen from what it sounded like, before tightly wrapping his arms around me. Completely picking me up from the floor. I giggled a little as he brought me to the couch.
"Your clingy today." He told me, tightening his grip around me.

"Am i not always like this?"

"Climbing into my clothes? No, you're not."

I just shrugged my shoulders, putting my head back into the jumper and letting my head rest on his chest. My eyes concentrating on a hickey on Osamu's chest. "I guess i'm just clingy today." I took an inhale of my boyfriend scent, he always manages to smell so nice. Even after a long volleyball game, everyone reeks of sweat, but if you get close enough to Osamu, you can still smell his faint scent.
"What're you doing tomorrow?" I asked, poking at that hickey i still stared at. I never did like them. I never liked the thought of someone owning me like property, and a lot of people say that's what a hickey represents. And yet, i still enjoy hearing osamu say 'your mine' or showing me that i belong to him and only him. So really it didn't make sense to me. Past relationships i guess.

"Nothing in mind, why?"

I hummed, "Wanted to show you something."

"Sure, i'm also yours."
Once again, like any time he says anything cute or romantic, my body heated up and my stomach did that stupid thing. I guess.. i liked it a little.. Fuck you Osamu.

Osamu's POV:

A week had passed since my conversation with Atsumu. Did i ever talk to Suna about it? No. I guess you could say i wimped out. I guess the 'wait until he changes his mind' action was in plan.
We're both young... so it shouldn't really be my top concern right now.
Though i do try keep the subject of marriage or the future out of reach, incase he does want to talk about it, ending in break up.

The other day Oikawa had asked Suna, 'Who's gonna be your best man when the two of you get married'. Suna replied with 'Neither of you.' and a glare.

But my main target was just keeping Suna mine for as lo as possible for now.

The next day came quickly, Suna claimed he wanted to show me something.
I wasn't really expecting a long walk to be involved but i guess i shouldn't complain.
"Can you tell me where we're going?"

"You should know by now. Don't you recognise these streets?"

I looked around, "Not really." The 'streets' were more like empty, dirty pathways which only get more shady as we walked along.