Chapter 33

[A/n: Oh hello. Apologies for the wait. Unfortunately i did not die. I was simply having a bit of writers block for this. Anyway;]

Suna and Osamu

RINoceros: [Suna]
Help
i need help
bring Atsumu

bullshit:
what? why atsumu? What's up?

RINoceros:
Just. bring him.

bullshit:
Rin-

RINoceros: 
You'll see. Okay.

bullshit: 
alright... we're coming..

Osamu's POV:

As soon as i pressed send to the last message, i dragged myself up off my bed. I was happy to help Suna and i worried for what mess he was in. But i also know it's gonna be a lot of effort that i wasn't up for today.
I knocked on Atsumu's bedroom door, only to walk in a second later.
"Welcome in. Make yourself at home. Not like privacy exist or anyth-"

"Shut up Tsumu." I sighed at Atsumu's sarcasm. "Rin needs help."

"Yeah i figured that out the moment he stepped foot into our house."

"Okay, rude. But he told us to come over."

"Okay i get you, but why me?"

"He won't tell me."

"... no offence... but.. Suna just asked for help, to bring your brother with no explanation... Suna." I only stared. Because he had a good point. Suna has done a lot of unusual (not to mention, illegal) things. But i trust him. So should Atsumu. Twenty seconds of solid staring later, Atsumu sighed and said, "Fine."

We set of less than five minuets later. Right after Suna texted 'hurry.'.

I sped walked there, holding Tsumu by the wrist to drag him along since he refused to go faster that his usual walk.
But when we'd reached the front door, he seemed to perk up his interest.
"Whatever is behind that door.. i want to say i support your relationship no matter what and-" I interrupted him by opening the front door. But oh i regret that. I hadn't prepared myself enough... "and he's still like a brother to me." He finished with a whisper. "Whatcha got there Suna?"

"A fucking couch." He sarcastically shot back.
Well, it was certainly a couch there... it's more the 6-7 year old girl that sat there, staring at us like we're ghost. I did open the door pretty suddenly..
More importantly. Suna... why.. and how?!

Atsumu and i walked into the house fully, closing the door. Atsumu took a seat on the single chair as i next to Suna.
"Rin, baby..."
The kid nudged closer to Suna, attempting to hide away from us. Well at least that takes out the possibility of kidnapping.

He didn't hesitate to explain the situation. "My uncle found out he had a daughter.. last week. He was supposed to be babysitting today but the dickhead was 'too busy'. He dropped her off about 15 minuets go and uh.. well.. My cousin, i think, Hana. She's 9."

Oh.. so looks much younger..

"Let me get this clear." Said Atsumu. "Your uncle just dropped of a kid, told you she's your cousin. And left?"

"Basically.."

I looked over the the kid, Hana, making eye contact immediately. Her eyes widened before swinging her head down to look at the ground, grasping onto Suna's arm. Suna seemed even more shocked by the action, but tried playing it off cool.

Okay.. how to talk to a child.. without.. seeming creepy..
"Hey.. Hana was it?" I said in my best child friendly non pervy way as possible. She nodded her head slightly. "Nice to meet you, Hana. I'm Osamu, your cousins boyfriend." I ruffled Suna's hair as i said this, still trying to be friendly. But this is all so... unnatural.