Chapter Seven

It was one month later and it was the day before James and Mia's wedding, all of the guests were arriving today. Mia, Kara, Nora and William were stood in the Justice Hall command centre as their friends and family started to arrive. First to arrive were Caitlin and Cisco since they were working in the Justice Hall lab, next was Thea and Roy. They were quickly followed by Alex, J'onn, Brainy, Clark and Lois. Then the legends arrived consisting of Sara, Ava, Nate, Charlie, Zari, John, Mick, Ray and Nora.

Soon enough all of them were in the Justice Hall eating and drinking. Kara and Sara stole away from the group to talk.

K-"Any luck finding Barry?"

S-"Ziltch, Gideon keeps checking anachronisms for any sign of him but nothing. Where ever Thawne sent him he's probably keeping him captive or hiding him."

K-"Yeah that's another thing that's worrying me."

S-"What?"

K-"Thawne is being too quiet, it almost makes me think he's planing something."

S-"Calm before the storm?"

K-"Exactly."

G-"I'm sorry to interrupt Captain Lance and Miss Danvers but you should know that a ship has landed on our roof and from my calculations it's from the 31st century."

K-"Thanks Gideon, that'll be the legion."

Kara and Sara walked back out to the group, Kara grabbing Mia and taking her to the roof, the two women stood outside of the ship and the doors open and two men stepped out.

W-"Well if it isn't the blushing bride and the Girl of Steel."

Winn hugged both Mia and Kara.

M-"Hi Winn.

Kara smiled at Winn before turning her attention to Mon-El and she couldn't help but notice that Imra wasn't with them.

K-"Where's Imra?"

MO-"She stayed in the future, her and her new husband are expecting a baby, she apologises for not being able to make it."

M-"That's fine her and her unborn child's health comes first. Shall we get out of the cold?"

K-"Let's."

Kara leads the group back inside to join the rest of their friends and family. They party late into the night before Thea and Kara force everyone to bed to get their beauty sleep.

The next morning, Kara knocks on the bridal suite door, once Mia shouts come in Kara enters. Mia is dressed in a robe sat at the vanity table finishing her makeup.

K-"Hey."

M-"Hey."

K-"I thought Thea and Nora were helping you get ready?"

M-"They were but their was a problem with the caterer's and Nora has gone to get the flowers."

K-"Okay. I actually came in to give you something."

M-"Okay."

Mia stood up and walked towards Kara. Kara held a red velvet box in her hands.

K-"Now I know that your parents can't be here with you today, so this is a present off me."

Kara opened the box to reveal a god heart shaped locket with four diamond clusters in the corner and eight emeralds in the middle. Mia opened the locket to reveal a picture of her parents on one side and a family portrait of her, William, Oliver and Felicity on the other.

M-"It's beautiful."

K-"I know it's not as good as them being here but-"

M-"Thank you."

Mia engulfs Kara in a hug.

M-"Will you help me?"

K-"Of course I will."

Mia sat back at the vanity and Kara followed her. First she finished Mia's hair by adding a gold and emerald hair comb into her chignon. Next she secured the locket around Mia's neck and Mia placed lace 4 inch heels on the her feet. Kara then took Mia's wedding dress down from the hanger. It was a a tulle and lace a-line gown. With an off-the-shoulder neckline and a cathedral train skirt. The entire dress and skirt embellished with lace and pearls. Then Nora arrived back into the room carrying two bouquets a smaller one full of roses and lilies. The larger one a cascading style with white carnations and green foliage. For the final touch Kara added Mia's cathedral length veil with lace embellishment to match her dress.

Finally Mia was ready, William knocked on the door and entered.

W-"Mia you look stunning."

M-"You think mom and dad would approve?"

W-"Absolutely, now ladies, shall we get this show on the road?"

All the ladies smiled as William led them out of the bridal suite and to the cars. Mia took William's arm while Kara held the flowers and Nora held Mia's train and veil. Once at the church Kara entered before them to signal that they were ready to start. When Mia walked down the aisle she focused on James who was watching with tears in his eyes. The ceremony was going perfectly until the priest asked

P-"If there is any person, who can show cause why they should not be joined together-let them speak now or forever hold their peace."

Nobody answered when a gunshot ran out and the priest dropped to the floor, everyone turned to the church door to see an army of Russians entering dressed in cold war uniforms.

M-"Seriously?"

K-"Russians?"

Sara, Ray, Nora and Mia join Kara in saying "I hate Russians."