Chapter 35

Roxys POV

"Um Lydia." I say and she turns to me. "This is the shops." I say and she looks out of the car. "No, its not." She says and I sigh. "Listen we can dye my hair another day." I say and she nods.

She gets out and I groan as I follow her. We walk up to the pool and I begin to smell blood. Alot of it. "Please dont be dead." Lydia says and I look at what shes talking too.

"Its a dummy." I say and then follow my nose. "But thats dead." I say pulling the redhead away from the blood pooling beside her.

She looks up and I follow her to see a boy sitting in the chair. "Well fuck." I say and she walks away and sits on a chair and calls the cops.

I walk over and spot the shiny bracelet on his arm. "Purity?" I say and Lydia pulls me back.

After a while Stiles turns up and I look at my twin. "Oh wow, we have to call the cops." He says and Lydia says she already has.

"Your saying if I find a dead body I have to call you before I call the cops?" Lydia asks. Stiles pulls at his hair before facing the girl. "Yes!" He yells and she steps back.

The cops arrive and obviously dad is apart of that. "What are you two doing here?" He asks. "I was with Lydia, we were going to the shops but the whole ride she seemed out of it and we ended up here. Not the shops." I explain and dad sighs.

"Lydia called me after they found it." Stiles says and dad nods. "Well, get home. Both of you!" He says and we run to the jeep.

"Did you see the band on his wrist." I ask and he shakes his head. "You said Heather was a virgin and she was tryna fuck you?" I ask and he nods. "Now shes missing, that guy had a purity sign on his wrist." I explain and Stiles nods.

"Virgin sacrifices." He whispers and I nod. "What if im next?" He asks. "Bro I- first of all, I would have sex with you if it wasnt incest to get you off the list and second, you fuck Sam almost every night." I say and he chokes.

"Right, I forgot." He says and I snort. "Such a dumbass." I say and we pull into the driveway. "Gnight." I say and he says it back as we walk into our rooms.

I wake up to Stiles shaking me. "You were right, it is virgins. A third has been taken." He says and I groan pushing him away.

"One, I know I was right, two, let me sleep." I say and he groans. A scent then fills my nose. "Sam get your boyfriend out of here." I say and Stiles walks out with the werewolf behind him.

"Night Roxy." Sam whispers and I groan into the pillow. "Its 10am, she has to get up." Stiles protests.

I groan, I did start school in like 30 minutes. I get up, shower and dressed and walk out of my room to see Scott and Sam here.

"Okay, tell me later." I say and Stiles starts to open his mouth. I rub my eyes and walk outside to see Derek.

"Yes?" I ask and he shrugs walking closer. "Just wanted to talk." He says and I fold my arms. "About?" I ask. "Issac told me that Deucalion didnt want to hurt you." He says and I nod.

"Do you know why? If you do, please tell me on the way to school." I say and he nods allowing me to get in the car.

"Its very rare for a female werewolf to mate, as most cant get pregnant. But they can smell it on you, you can mate with others, produce more werewolves as born." He says and I groan.

"Fuck me." I say and hear a knock on the window as we park. "Sure." Issacs voice says from behind it. I snort and open the door.

"Am I risk because of this new development?" I ask and Derek shakes his head. "Just be extra careful when having sex, really dont want to get pregnant." He says looking at Issac too who nods.

"Thats creepy." I say. We walk into the school. "So your a werewolf who can get pregnant, and thats rare?" He asks and I nod.

We both stop walking when Scott runs up to us. "Hey Roxy." He says and I nod. "Sorry, I just, kind of wish Roxy was here right now." He whispers and Issac tilts his head.

"He had a dog named Roxy, her and another dog went head to head. She was protecting Scott as he had an asthma attack. Died protecting him. Maybe ill do the same." I say eyeing Scott.

"Please dont." He says and I kiss his cheek. "Im always gonna protect you Scotty, always have, always will." I say patting his shoulder before walking off.

"Ill come round after school okay?" I ask turning around and walking backwards. He nods and smiles at me. Issac stays with him and I smile back.

The end of school came rather quickly, but Stiles had come up to me during the day, Heathers dead, the girl we bathed with at 3. I thought they were just missing. Not dead yet.

I went home with Scott and we just watched movies. We spent some time talking and Scott was under alot of pressure.

"Were all here." I say and he nods leaning on my shoulder. "Im so happy were friends." He says and I snort. "Through Stiles." I say and he nods. "Your the better twin." He says and I smile at him.

"I know." I say and he smiles.