Day 2- Meet Ex-King Riku

*Susans pov*
I was being guided by Baby 5. She was leading me to my room. When we arrived, there was beautiful doors and Baby 5 opens it and revealed a beautiful room with a beautiful lavish bed, gorgeous closet, huge windows, colorful, a walk in bathroom, a desk with a lamp, a book case, colorful curtains and A beautiful painting above the bed.
"Oh.... My.... God." 😧 This is impressive!
"Why do you get this room!? I'm jealous!!" Baby 5 wined.
"Well I guess being a maid is it all 'that' bad I guess." I said mocking her.
"Oh yeah? Your room is under the masters room." 😏 She smirked and walked off. CRAP!!!!! Not what I wanted! I hate this room now! Even though it's nice but, why me? Why must I suffer!? And who knows what I'll hear at night from his room. I looked around and looked in the closet and found a white shirt that was lose and that just passed my butt. I'll do for now. I took off my clothes and put on the shirt. I got under the covers and fell asleep.
*the next morning*
I was sleeping peacefully but until I felt a wondering hand on me. I felt the covers come off in a slow motion and felt the hand wonder again. I woke up and punch the pervert in the face and he went flying and I heard a loud crash on the wall.
"What the hell!?" I look at the pervert and it was the master. "I knew it!😡"
"What the hell what that!?" Shouted Baby 5 as she entered the room.
"Ask the perv!!!" I shouted pointing at the master.
"Ow, *rubs the spot where I punched him* You got some are!" The master said with a grin, on the corner of his mouth blood streamed to his chin.
"That's what happens when some perv tries to touch me! Just so you know." I said getting off the bed and grabbed my maids outfit, I walked to the bathroom, closed the door and locked it. After 2 or 3 minutes, I was in my maids outfit and threw my shirt in the laundry basket. When I came back out the master was gone and Baby 5 was at the door entrance.
"Let's get going Susan."
"Coming..." I said, still tired and walked with droopy eyes. She led me down to the throne room. I noticed that there was an old man at the other side of the room covered in blood, sitting down and was chained to the wall. "Who's that?" I asked Baby 5, pointing at the old man.
"Oh, him? He's King Riku- I mean, Ex-King Riku." What!? King Riku!? He's alive!? "By the way, your chores are clean all windows, mop all floors, skim the pool, make the young masters bed, clean the young masters bedroom, wash all laundry, dust all furniture, polish all wood, and dust the chandelier in the ball room."
"😨 T-that's a lot of choirs! Do you have any?"
"Just protect the young master! 😊 Have fun~." She said with a smile, walked away while waving at me, mocking me. That son of a-
"You, women." I was interrupted and looked behind e seeing King Riku was talking to me.
"I ave a name ya know." I glared.
"I know, your name's Susan, correct?" I nodded. "Is what Violet said about you true?"
"..." My bangs hid my face. She told him... She lied... Just as I thought... She isn't my friends. "Y-Yes..." I bit my lip I anger, I lose my eyes tight shut, I dig back my tears. Why am I so stupid when people say they want to be my "friend?"
"I'm sorry." My eyes shot open and looked up at him. "No one, should ever go through that, and at a young age too. I pity you." My vision started to get blurry, but I managed to hold back my tears.
"Thanks, no one has ever said that to me before." I said, I turned around and wet to get started on my choirs.