Day 4- I will never escape

*Susans pov*
Dame... Now he has marked me... now I can't leave. I'm in front of a mirror in my room, having my back faced to it and looking over my shoulder seeing my new mark. It has now hidden my slave mark, but.... I can still feel pain in my back. Baby 5 walked in with arnica. She put some on her hand and rubbed the gel into my skin.
"Does it still hurt? I mean- it's been 5 days since then..." she asked, breaking the silence.
"Yeah, just a little... Baby 5.... why, why did he give me this mark, I know this means I'm part of the family, but why me? Out of all people, I've been here for just a few weeks!" I said feeling my eyes water up. Just at that moment she stopped rubbing my skin and removed her hand from my back
"I don't know..... It just popped out of nowhere. Plus, he didn't tell Anyone why...." She got up, walked in front of me and crouched down to my level.
"..."
"Susan-"
"Lia..."
"Lia? Who's Lia?"
"I promised her.... That I would come and find her... *sob* She must hate me!!!" I shouted and put my face into my hands and cried.
"Susan...." She hugged me, pulling me to her chest and I kept crying. "Whoever Lia is, and where she is, I'm sure she's waiting..."
"*hic* *sob* WAHHHHHHH!!!!" I cried even harder... Lia..... Lia........Lia........Lia........LIA!!!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!! I kept balling into Baby 5's arms, she started to stroke my hair. It's been 12 years since I last saw her!!!! She was only 14!!! "WAAAAAAHHHHHHH! AHHHHHH!!" I cried harder into Baby 5's arms and she hugged me tighter.
*Narrators pov*
Susan kept crying and crying in Baby 5's arms. She cried for a long time, but what she didn't know is that someone was at her door hearing her cries from the inside, clenching his fist, and grinding his teeth together from making a sound. Before he did anything, he left... Still able to hear Susan's cries from the end of the hall.
*Susan's pov*
I kept crying and crying in Baby 5's arms. She started to cry herself hugging me tighter. I'm sorry Lia, I'll never be able to escape!!!