Chapter 7

Unedited chapter... I'll try and go through this later I just needed to post something.

"You have multiple forms of teleportation?" Sandor asked.

"Mhm, and the one I just showed you sucks. It feels like being put into Antarctica, or Sophie, have you read Harry Potter?" I asked.

Sophie nodded with a confused expression on her face, not sure where this conversation was going.

"It feels like being put into the chamber of secrets with a bunch of Dementors." I said.

"What's a Dementor?" said a boy with dark brown hair and teal eye's. It was a strange combination, but it suited him.

"It's a creature that sucks all the happiness out of someone." Sophie said absentmindedly.

"It really felt like that?" said the boy.

"Kind of." I said.

"But shouldn't we get to what you came here for?" I asked looking around the room I was in. Everything about it screamed rich, like hella rich, like the richest of the richest like- I am getting off topic. Long story short, the house is extra especially with the sparkly crystal chandelier and mosaics made with real jewels.

"Sophie, can I talk to you first?" said the boy with teal eyes.

"Sure, Fitz." Sophie said nervously. I tried to ignore the heart eyes she was staring at the boy.

"Outside."

Fitz held out his hand and waited for Sophie to take it before leading her out of the room. I smirked and made a heart out of water around them as they left the room. It took Sophie a moment to realize what I had done but when she did Sophie turned bright red and let out a loud shriek.

"PERSEPHONE!" she screamed.

I laughed and dropped the water. All the adults rolled their eyes at my childishness while the girl that looked like Fitz' twin and Keefe laughed.

"That was amazing." said the girl, "I'm Biana by the way." she finished holding out her hand for me to shake.

I took Biana's hand, "Well as Sophie already announced my name is Persephone, but I prefer to be called Percy." I said.

"Thank you for the introduction, but I am still wondering why exactly you are here." said a lady with brown hair and blue eye's, she looked to be in her early twenties but something told me she was a lot older than that. She took a few steps toward me

"The Black Swan thought that Sophie could use an extra body guard so they sent me to help out. And yes. I am capable of protecting Sophie." I said for what seemed like the thousandth time, but I'm pretty sure it is only the third.

"That's my Mom, her name is Della by the way." Biana said helpfully, Della gave her a small glare saying 'I am talking right now so shut up.'

Della opened her mouth to say something else when Sophie and Fitz came back into the room. "How about I answer your questions later?" I said. Della nodded and another dude appeared out of thin air right beside me. He looked a lot more like Della, taking her slightly lighter brown hair and blue eyes, and I'm also guessing her ability.

"You didn't even jump!" he said with a playful smile, I gave my trademark smirk but there was something off about him. Maybe it was because his smile didn't quite reach his eye's, but that was to be expected seeing as his fathers life was now in the hands of a 12 year old girl and his brother.

"Between my cousins and his sons, I deal with a lot of that." I said with a grin.

"Can you please be serious for once." Sophie mumbled quietly so no one except for me and Sandor could hear.