Human

Everyone seemed to agree and in a matter of seconds we were out the cave... and into a group of cloaked elves that definitely didn't work for the Black Swan. 

"We're screwed!" Keefe said excitedly, probably happy that he used the new word. 

"Yup!" I replied with equal enthusiasm.

_______________________

"Wait. No, we're not screwed. I meant yes, now is the proper time to say we're screwed." I corrected. 

"Now, is really, not the time." Sophie said out loud before continuing to talk telepathically to Silveny. I shrugged what can I say? I'm really good at bad timing.

The cloaked figures wrapped ropes around Silveny and Blackjack, "Not cool dudes, did y'all know this is illegal." I said to them. 

"Great talk guys." I said. 

"SOPHIE, KEEFE, LEAVE!" Forkle yelled, probably wanting to use their home crystals. I mean it was worth a shot, but if anything I heard about these kids is true then their in no way they are leaving.

I felt one of the brands on my arm start to grow warm, a reminder that however terrible my timing is. The gods are worse.

'Hey Boss, can you get us out of here soon. No pressure but-' Blackjack stopped talking and tried to bite one of the cloaked elves. I sighed realizing what I was going to have to do. I have been avoiding using my powers since I think my father knows when I use them, but if we are going to get out of this mess then I'm going to have to do something. 

I closed my eye's and felt a familiar tug in my gut as I caused the water to rise out of the ocean, I willed it to form blades and sliced all the ropes. Silveny and Blackjack flew just above the clouds, when Keefe looked at me "You're a Hydrokinetic and a Telepath?" he said with an uneasy look. 

"That was..." Keefe trailed off. 

"Terrifying." Sophie mumbled, giving me a look that I couldn't quite place. 

"Any other abilities we should know about?" Keefe joked trying to lighten the mood. 

"None that are important at the moment." I said with a smirk. 

Keefe's jaw dropped "You have more abilities?" He said.

"I have even more than Miss Foster over here." I said imitating Forkle, Sophie frowned at my last sentence. 

"We should get going, Grady and Edaline will be worried." She said. I glanced at my arm for a second and saw that it was Ares who needs me. This is going to be painful. 

Lightning clapped and Silveny disappeared, I really didn't think this through. 

"Hey blackjack, can you teleport?" I asked out loud, 'Of course boss, how else do you think I get to you so quickly.' Blackjack replied. 'Hold up. Really? Can you teleport to Sophie, Keefe, and Silveny?' I thought to Blackjack. 

'For sure Boss.'

'Can you stop calling me boss?'

'Of course M'lady.'

'M'lady is even worse than bo-' I had the weirdest sensation of being stretched like a rubber band then being snapped back together. "Woah. That was weird." I said, ' Boss, can I go? The elves are going to try and put me into a cage.' Blackjack said in a nervous tone. 'Okay. See ya later.' I yelled mentally as I jumped off of Blackjack's back falling 60 meters to the ground.

Right before I became a Percy pancake I ducked and rolled on the ground before landing somewhat gracefully on my feet. I looked up to find a bunch of elves and goblins staring at me.