Senti-monster Battle

PreIntro: Hawkmoth has finally fixed the peacock miraculous, he makes a plan to make several senti-mosters and akumitized them. The story starts in the middle of the fight, all superheros are there. This is where the romance o Chloe and Luka starts...

The Middle of the Battle
Ladybug: "Kitty I need you to cataclysm the ground that way we trap most of the senti-monsters!"
"CATACLYSM!" Before Chatnoir realizes what he had done it was to late, Queen Bee was in reach of his cataclysm and she had fallen in the ground with all the senti-monsters. Not only were the senti-monsters trapped but Queen Bee as well. Viperion saw as Queen Bee fell into the ditch,
"SECOND CHANCE!" This time before Chatnoir could do his cataclysm, Viperion leaps and push's Queen Bee out of reach pinning her to the ground. Viperion looked at Chloe/Queen Bee and smiled. At first Queen was confused as to why he was on top of her. Queen Bee looked over to where Chatnoir was and realized Viperion had saved her. If it wasn't for him she would have been trapped.
"I-I thank you..." Chloe/Queen Bee say.
"Anything for the Queen," Viperion says. He stares into here light blue eyes and admires her for a second. He quickly gets up and continues to fight the senti-monsters.
"The Queen" Chloe whispers to herself, "He-he called me the Queen, no one has ever called me a Queen..." Chloe was stammering and she didn't know why, nobody had ever had such respect and love for her. Viperion saw her still in shock of what had happen so he smiles at her from a distance.
Once the fight is over...
Chloe try's to brush of the fact that Viperion saved her, and the fact that that she was stammering. "Was he always that cute? Do I like him? It can't be, that would be ridiculous, utterly ridic-ulous..." She thought to herself. But she couldn't help but stare at him.
Rena Rouge sees Queen Bee stare at Viperion and says, "Oooouuu I think someone has a crush!!!"
Chloe was so confused she didn't even have the energy to respond back, maybe it was true, maybe she did like him.
After everyone did a group "Pound it!" she pulled Viperion to the side. "Thank you for saving me, no one has every protected me like that."
"No problem my Queen, I'm glad to be the first to protect you."
"My Queen" she thought. It took her a while to realize she was reciting his words. She had blacked out and Viperion was still in front of her.
"I think it's time for me to go," he said.
"WAIT!" She said. He raised in eyebrow in surprise. "Can I know who you are? I want to know who saved me," she asked. Viperion looked at her in shock and a bit of a frown.
"I wish I could tell you Chloe but you know I have to remain my identity a secret."
  "I know... Will I ever see you again...?" Chloe asked.