Where to Begin? (Chapter 9)

These next chapters will be about letters that Viperion/Luka secretly writes to Chloe:

Chloe,
Why? Why? I thought you loved me back, I thought I maybe made your heart light up just a little bit? I thought maybe I was somewhat something to you. I tried my hardest to be gentle, did I hurt you? Did I do something wrong? I'm sorry if I did, I didn't mean too. I hate myself for whatever I did. You will forever be my queen, I will never stop loving you.

Chloe held the letter in her two hands, tears streaming down her cheeks. She had found the note under her door. She reread each word multiple times, forever be my queen. It had only been two days since she had told Viperion she wouldn't love him. Chloe felt like a sadness had just driven over her life. Viperion hadn't done anything wrong. But Chloe knew he needed better. Chloe didn't say she didn't love him she just couldn't love him. Chloe felt ashamed, it was all her fault. Viperion shouldn't have been the one apologizing.

~A couple of weeks later~
PLEASE my queen. Please tell me something. At least a small reply. Say something to me. I don't wanna say goodbye, not yet. Please. I will never stop loving you.

The letters had been going on for weeks. Viperion had wroten letters about Chloe's smile, hair, personality. But Chloe couldn't bring herself to do something. She decided to finally do something. She wrote him a note. She didn't know if to open up or not, maybe if she wrote back he would stop writing letters. She grabbed her pencil and let her fingers write:

Viperion,
You did nothing wrong. I can't love you. Please stop with the letters
Chloe.

Chloe pushed her finger to write. She dragged her hand against the paper. Her fingers hesitated, she tried her best even though it was only 3 sentences. A tear fell onto the paper. Some of the ink smudged, usually she'd rewrite the letter but she didn't have the energy. She folded the paper neatly and grabed a piece of tape. She put the tape next to the outside of her door. That was Viperions usual stop and she knew he'd know what it was.

She got a response in a mater of a couple days.
M'queen,
A letter is a way to express love, not to tell me to stop loving you. Queen Bee I'm going crazy, please don't do this to me.
Your Viper

Chloe went to the door that led to her balcony but as she went out she was met by someone. It was Viperion. Oh no don't do this to me Viper, how can I be mad at you while looking at your smile? Please Chloe don't make eye contact with him. She said to herself.  "Hey," he said. He saw her look down. He was at the edge of his anger, but yet looking at Chloe made him happy at the same time. In a gentle way he cupped a hand around her chin. He lifted her face to look at him. Her eyes shimmered and she had a slight smile but that just made him hurt even more.
"Look at me." He said sternly. Pain was in his voice. Why, why couldn't she love him back he thought. She looked at him, she had no other way to look. His facial features stiffened, although he was serious a tear came rolling down his cheek. Chloe felt really bad, she wanted to cry too. Chloe's fear was to fall in love. The breezes moved at their hair and the sun dimed down. Viperion felt his heart ache. "Please at least tell me what I did queen? I just need to hear it from your words" He begged.
"I-I please don't call me queen. I can't l-love you I said!" Her words were sharp and cold. She had forced those words out.
That's when he looked at her surprised. It looked like someone had punched him in the chest. He removed his hand from her chin slowly. Tears rolled down from his eyes. He heard her words ring in his ears.
"No Chlo, please, please don't do this do me." He said with pain in his throat. He was holding his hair as if he wanted to yank it out.
"Sorry Viper-ion." She wanted to call him Viper but that would cause him and her both more pain. She open her trapdoor and shut it without saying good bye. Viperion was left alone outside by himself.