The Cycle

Snap out of it Luka, get out of this, let yourself free. You need to let go, maybe not for you but at least for her: He said to himself, again he was yanking his hair like he did the first time when confronting Chloe. It was a cycle, everything, the way he gripped people's chin, the way he yanked his hair, the way he wanted to know the truth. "LET ME GO!" Viperion yelled, he was talking to himself, but his intentions were toward Hawkmoth. "Ah don't you forget our compromise, you still owe me something, you're so close, stick to the plan!" Hawkmoth replied. Chloe was still in front of Viperion, and she felt helpless, like she couldn't do anything. Viperion was there in front of her trying to fight for his life and all she could do was watch.
"I WONT TAKE THIS." Viperion tore a piece of his clothes which freed a black ackuma. Tears rolled down Viperions face as he had freed himself, he had almost destroyed himself. Chloe saw him and tucked her head into his chest, she felt safe and he felt comforted. She wrapped her arms around him but he was so tired that he collapsed into her arms. "I love you..." Viperion said in a slow weak voice. Tears blocked Chloe's face, "I love you too..." she said hugging him. Viperions snake on the bracelet was reaching the end. "You think this is over? You don't know what's coming." A laughing voice said in Viperions head. "CHLOE WATCH OUT." Viperion yelled. A huge purple butterfly senti monster hovered above them. Viperion wrapped his arms around her and protected her, he rolled on top of her to guard her. But as he went to cover her he rolled over and pushed too far. His body jumped on its own causing him to fall off the balcony. Chloe rushed down, but when she rushed he was laying on the ground and took a hard fall. He looked at her and smiled weakly "I used to hear a simple song, that was until you came a long, now in its place is something new, I hear it when I look at you," he sang as Chloe cried. He slowly raised his hand and tucked Chloe's strands of hairs behind her face. Slowly Viperion's mask started disappearing and his costume started to vanish, his true identity was revealed. "Luka, it was you this whole time." Chloe said with a crying smile. Chloe rested her head on top of his chest but his body ached in pain. Blood swarmed his body, "I love yo-" his last words came out. His body was breathless. She sobbed for what felt like hours, she laid with him on the ground, his body was dead but she still felt his love, she didn't want him to leave. Chloe cried her heart out so that the whole city could hear her, never ever did her heart feel so heavy. She needed him, he was the reason she wanted to live... he was the reason she was alive.