Senti-Monster Part 2

"I- I don't know m'queen, but until duty calls I'll see you next time." He smiled as he looked at his bracelet run out of time. He kisses her cheek, and waves goodbye. Chloe just stood there in shock cupping her cheek to feel how warm it was.
             "What's with the blushing?" Ladybug asked jokingly as she retrieved Queen Bee's miraculous. Chloe/Queen Bee hadn't realized she was blushing. Chloe gave back her hair clip and stayed silent. 
The Next Days...
            Queen Bee couldn't stop thinking about Viperion, her hero. His aqua hair, light blue eyes, he called me m'queen she thought to herself, it made her feel warm inside. She hadn't noticed it but she had been so quiet at school all week. Even Sabrina noticed Chloe zoning out,
             "Chloe are you okay you've been zoning out a lot, and you seem more relaxed and n- nice," Sabrina said cowardly.
             "It's just I-I- I'm fine." Chloe said reluctantly. Wait nice? Chloe thought. Maybe Viperion's kindness was rubbing off on her. It had only been a week and Chloe had no sign in when seeing him again.
Later That Day...
             Hawk Moth was way more powerful than before, all hero's where called again. This is my chance, maybe I'll see my hero again. Once Queen Bee got down to the place where the city had been ackumitized. She saw Viperion and carapace fighting a senti-monster. "That's my hero... that's my viper. Chloe what's gotten into you? Your moving to fast and giving him a nickname?" Chloe whispered to herself. As the fight goes on the senti-monsters get more intense.
             Ladybug:"Queen Bee! Viperion! I need you guys to work together! Queen Bee I need you to sting as many senti-monsters as possible to get them into our control! Viperion I need you to lore them to the Queen and with your music. Viperion played the harp as the senti monsters slowly come close to Queen Bee.
             "ATTACK MY BEES!" One by one the senti-monsters get stung. "Now my beautiful peasants head to the Eiffel Tower!" Ladybug and Catnoir had already set a trap, so Queen Bee and Viperion stayed back.
             "Your cute when your demanding." Viperion says. Chloe covers her mouth a bit to stop herself form blushing.
             "You think I'm cute?" Queen Bee asks.
             "Your cute m'queen." Viperion replies. Chloe looks at him with a sad face.
"Op uhh I'm sorry did I say something wrong?" Viperion asks.
"No one has ever called me cute, and I can't even see face of the one guy who has. Ridiculous Utterly Ridiculous."
"Don't get sad m'queen, ladybug won't retrieve our miraculous till late at night. That gives us enough time too have dinner." Viperion says with a wink.
"D-d-dinner? You wanna have dinner?"
"Who better to ask m'queen?" He smirks, "See in a couple hours m'queen..."