The Dinner

The narrative now goes back to both point of views.
               Queen Bee took closer steps but slowly to assure herself it was who she thought it was. As she finally reaches the figure she see Viperion. "Hi m'queen, glad you made it," he says with a sweet smile.
                "Glad I could make it too," Chloe says. She takes a seat next to him and they sit down so that their feet are dangling off the Eiffel Tower. They sit in silence for about two minutes and gaze into each other's eyes, they each had beautiful light blue eyes. Finally Viperion broke the silence and asked,
                "Would you like some sushi? I got it just for you, I know you like it." He says in a loving voice.
                "You did that just for me? Thank you." Chloe says. Viperion gets to plastic containers out of a basket, the containers have sushi rolls nicely packed.
                  "M'queen I'd do anything to make sure your happy." Chloe smiles and it came to her naturally it wasn't forced or bought. They both started blushing and began to eat. Viper lays out Queen Bee's napkins and forks/chop sticks neatly nexts to her. Chloe realized the gesture and how much of a gentleman he was. A bit of rice sticked to Queen Bee's lower lip, Viperion chuckled.
                    "What's so funny?" She asks in a semi-mad voice.
                 "You have a bit of rice on your lower lip, let me get it for you." Before Chloe could even respond he whipes his thumb against her lip softly.
                    "I uh I uh-I-I." Chloe had a loss for words and started stuttering.
                   "It's okay," Viperion says, "it's  already off." They eat the rest of their sushi and once they're done the look at the stars.
                 "They're so beautiful," Chloe whispers to herself.
                    Viperion overhears her and replies, "Just like you."
                    Now Chloe was really blushing, she was always used to special treatment but not one like this one. This treatment was loving and willingly. Viperion pulled out a box from behind him, it was a big white box tied together with red ribbon, with a bow on top. "Here it's a gift for you."
                      "A gift?" Chloe asks so surprisingly.
                      "Open it," he says. She un tied the ribbon and lifted the top of the box. When she looks inside she found a beautiful bumble bee plushie, it was the best gift she had received in her who life.
                      "Awwww it's so cute, t-thank you Viper." Now Viperion was blushing, not only at the fact she loved his gift but at the fact she had called him Viper. "I love it, this is the best gift I've ever received."
                   "No problem my beautiful Queen."
"Viper can I ask you a question? Why did you save me the other day? Why me? Why would you ever do that for such a horrible person like me?"
"Your not horrible, and I saved you because I love you. You my bumble bee, my queen..."
"You love me?" Chloe questions.
"Yes, I love you." he says with a wink and smile.
"Can I tell you something Viper?"
"Sure anything."
"When I was little my mom left for the U.S and she never cared for me, my dad was to busy being mayor, I had no one. I became a brat because it was the only way I could deal with my stress, and bothering others made me cope with my sadness. Not even my friend Sabrina deserves a friend like me. No one has ever said the words I love you to me." Viperion could have said many words but instead he wrapped his arms around Chloe and pulled her to his chest hugging her. Chloe felt warm, loved, she felt protected. He held her tight for some time, it was silent. The wind breeze felt nice brushing past them. The stars shown bright about them with a glisten. Viperion runs his fingers through Chloe's hair still holding her tight. At that moment it was just them, their problems and anxiety vanished.
Viperion's bracelet started running out of time. He got up and admired his queen, she got up and yelled,
  "Wait!" He knew she wanted to know his identity but he just couldn't know. Chloe understood and got up. He extended his hand and helped her up. He headed to the city and disappeared in a dark alley.