Chapter 24: Like a Brother.

(This chap is longer than your fave characters screentime, im looking at you, people who stan the side character more than the main character)

Senjuro's eyes widen, he froze on his spot, you raised an eyebrow. "Senjuro? Are you alright-" you were about to touch his shoulder but he backed away from you, his face had a mix of panic and embarrassment. "I-I'm fine Y/n... There's n-no need to get closer..." He replied.

You paused before replying, "Well alright...". Senjuro soon got up, "I'll just uhh... Go feed my toothbrush!" He lied, you didn't even question it, since you know that Senjuro is a shy guy, he must've been flustered by your compliments.

'Why... Did I think of something like that?!'He thought.

-Time Skip-

You let out a small sigh, today you were at school. You were taking care of the plants at the back of the school. You weren't hanging out with the three since Tanjirou had a tournament, Inosuke was at his group mate's house to create their project, Zenitsu on the other hand was busy with his grandfather. They would rather be with you but you convinced them to do their tasks.

"Oh... Looks like I ran out of water." You soon got up and looked around for some water until you hear a faint voice say your name, you furrowed your eyebrows and decided to head to where the noise came from.

"...That Y/n is such a bitch." You hear someone say, you stopped your tracks. You slowly hide behind a wall to eavesdrop on the students who were talking shit about you. "She's always jealous of Minikui, I can't believe Tanjirou, Zenitsu and Inosuke hang out with a stanky whore like her." A student commented, "Right? Does she think she's doing great as a vice president? She's shit! It should've been Minikui! Besides that jealous rat never listens to Minikui's side.".

"Minikui looks 100 times better than her, she has better personality too!" A student added, you felt a pang on your chest. You clenched your fists, 'Calm down Y/n, You let those words get to you in your original life, you won't let it get you here too.'You thought as some bad memories start to come inside your brain.

Your thoughts were cut off as soon as you heard a familiar voice, "Hey, you dumbasses. Instead of talking shit about someone you don't know, do something better and get a life." You took a peek, it was Blake, The Janitor.

The students grumbled before leaving. "Tsk, fucking punks..." He mumbled as he grabbed his ciggarette and lights it. You soon felt awkward, 'Oop, time to dip-' You thought but you were cut of by a dry leaf that let out a crunch as soon as you stepped on it. You mentally cursed, 'Y/n L/n, you dumb fuck.'You thought.

He let out a sigh, "Y/n, you can come out." Your eyes widen, "H-How did you know it was me...?!" You asked in disbelief as you show yourself. "Your always the one who takes care of the plants, besides I know this school like the back of my hand, there's a garden right behind you." He explained, you mouthed an 'oh' as you walked closer to him.

He soon threw the ciggarette on the ground and stepped on it. "Why'd you throw your ciggarette away?" You asked, "It's bad for your health." He simply replied, "But you still do it?? Don't tell me... Did you do it for me..??" You asked as you let out your puppy eyes.

"You're not special, I just did so I don't get reported for second hand smoking. And stop that, you look like a donkey trying to be cute." You rolled your eyes and soon you went silent. Blake gives you a glance.

You were lost in your own thoughts until you felt a hand hand pat your head, "Don't listen to them." You turned to him, for the first time, he looked serious and sincere.

"You're doing great as a Vice President, and I certainly know you aren't a bitch." You could feel yourself getting a little emotional, you weren't used to getting praised. "I mean, sure you look like a donkey but-" You cut him off, you playfuly punched his arm. He lets out a chuckle.

"I was feeling touched until you said that." You chuckled, "Don't think too much about it, they're a dissapointment, and you're not." He reassured you, You felt touched by his words, he felt like an adult you can lean on, he reminded you of your brother.

"Thank You Blake..." You thanked him.

You soon felt small tears roll down your cheek, you sniffled, Blake panicked and rubbed your back, "Hey stop crying, what if a teacher sees and think I made you cry?!" He whispered/yelled. "Uwaaahhh...!" You sobbed to annoy him more, "Argh... This brat..." Blake mumbled.

-Time Skip-

Today was the next day, and today you felt a little confident, especially after what Blake had told you, you felt comforted. "Hey Y/n." Tanjirou says, you gave him a big smile, "Tanjirou!" You spoke out and gave him a hug, he was a little taken a back. "Woah, You seem to be in a good mood today." He commented, you nodded.

Inosuke gasps while Zenitsu pouts, "Hey no fair why does he get a hug?!" You rolled your eyes and stuck out your tongue at Inosuke, You soon turned to Zenitsu and gave him a hug, he soon blushes, "Wha- What's gotten you in such a good mood anyway?" Zenitsu stuttered.

"Dunno, I just woke up and felt confident." You shrugged, soon Inosuke shoves himself onto you, "Give me a hug Y/n!!" He demanded, you felt crammed, "Wait Inosuke- Your hurting me-" You were cut off by Tanjirou pulling Inosuke away from you. "Stop it Inosuke." Tanjirou says in a demanding tone.

Inosuke glared at Tanjirou, "Y/n, are you alright?" Zenitsu asks as you slowly nodded, The atmosphere soon felt heavy until... "Y/n." You whipped your head to where it came from, It came from Muzan. "Oh fuck." You thought.

"You're the Vice President right?" He asked you nodded, "Good, come with me." You raised an eyebrow and walked up to him, he soon headed to his office.

As soon as both of you were inside, he closed the door. "You can sit there." He pointed at a chair, you soon sat down. "Rengoku told me you had ideas for the festival, what was it... The Crosdressing Competition?" He asked, you nodded.

"Yeah, tomorrow all the Class President's would put all their classmates name on a piece of paper and put it inside a box, whoever gets picked, they would be the representatives." You replied, "Hmm... Well after school, how about we start checking if the gym is allowed, and we could also talk to the class presidents, we should ask what booth they're going to do." He suggested, You nodded.

"Oh and Y/n." He spoke out, "Yes?" He looked at you, "I'm afraid your scores in math are going down, is there any reason as to why your scores are low?" He asked, 'Oh fuck... I'm really bad at math...' You thought. "Am I discussing things too fast?" He asked.

"No! No uhh... I'm the problem, I'm just having a hard time understanding the lessons." You replied, "Oh, then I'll tutor you, every break time." Your eyes widen, "W-What..??" You were in disbelief, Muzan?? Him?? Tutor you every break time??

"Yes, I can't let your grades become lower, I hope that's fine with you." He says, "Yeah... that's alright." You replied, 'Welp... anything for grades.' You thought.

-Time Skip-
It was soon 6:07 pm, School finishes at 5 pm, you let out a small sigh, 'I can't believe that shit took an hour.' You thought and looked beside you, it was Muzan. He suggested to walk you home since it was almost night time.

Suddenly, the sound of thunder emerged, and soon, hard rain was pouring. Both of you ran to a nearby bus stop for some shelter. "Ugh... I got wet... I should've brought an umbrella..." You mumbled and glanced at Muzan, His hair was wet and so was his white shirt.

He noticed you were shivering and gave you the jacket of his suit. You were a little surprised but accepted it anyways, "Thanks..." You mumbled, enough for him to hear.

He soon looked around, "My place is just right there." He pointed at a nearby apartment building, "You should stay at my place for tonight." He suggested.

"I don't think I-" You were cut of by loud thunder, looks like you had no choice. He chuckles, "Umm... Alright."