Chapter 13: Misunderstanding.

Lmao guess who wrote a chap too early? Thats right,this bitch. Anyways this chap is a little long sooo enjoy!

"Y/n! There's a guy looking for you!" Your classmate says. "Well thats new..." You mumbled,and walked outside the class room to see who it is.

It was Sanemi,'That's weird... What'd he want from me?' You thought. "You! Next time you do it, make sure you don't do it here,and at least somewhere private!" He says.

"Woah there buckaroo... Did what?" You were a little taken aback on how straightforward he is. "Y-You know... That thing you umm... Did... With Rengoku..." He replies,a blush creeping up on his face.

"Oh! That? I mean that felt great. The school doesn't say that you can't do it here so... Why not? Besides why do it in private??" You asked. His face becomes a darker shade of red

"I- WHAT THE FUCK?!? ARE YOU CRAZY!?? IT COMMON SENSE NOT TO... DO THAT ACT HERE! YOU NEED TO DO IT IN PRIVATE!!" He shouted.

You gave him a confused look,"What the fuck are you talking about? You can do it everywhere." His body stiffened. "E-Everywhere..?!?" He stuttered.

"Yeah,I mean... If you want I could ask Rengoku to do it to you-" You were cut off by him. "ASFHKHK!! DOES IT LOOK LIKE I WANT IT?!?" He shouted/asked.

"I don't know, its just a massage..." You replied. "Wait... Massage...?" He asked.
"Yeah,he gave me a massage since he noticed that my shoulders were a little stiff." His eyes widen,"Fuck... You'll pay for this...!"He shouted and quickly ran away in embarrassment.

"Weirdo..." You mumbled.

-Time Skip-
"Y/n?? It's late and you're still here?" Tanjirou asks. You turned to him,you were just watering your beautiful flowers and didn't notice the time.

"Oh! Sorry I just got too into watering my flowers." You looked at him from head to toe,he was sweating. He must've finished his activities at his club.

You walked up to him,while grabbing your handkerchief that was in your skirt pocket. You got closer to his face and started to wipe off his sweat.

A small blush appears on cheeks,but you thought it was just because of the heat.

"Well how about you? I mean your still here." You asked,"Well umm... Because our captain suggested to do more training long..." His voice trails off as you get closer and closer at his face.

His face becoming a darker shade of red. He gulps,his mind going crazy on how close your face is to his right now,and if he had the guts to,he would have given you a peck on the lips.

You then soon pulled yourself away from him,"There! Done! You looked like a wet puppy before." You let out a laugh. "T-Thanks Y/n..." He says.

'Why is he so red? Is it because he... Likes me..?? PFFFTT HAHAHAH WHO AM I CLOWNING?! THE GAME LITERALLY BRUTALLY FRIENDZONED THE PLAYER THERE'S NO WAY.' You thought.

Soon,you heard a meow,you looked around and saw a cat on a tree branch. "Meow..." It says,it was calling for help.

"Wait here Y/n,I'll help the cat-" You cut him off,"No,you stay here,I'll help the cat. Besides you're tired from your school activities." You spoke out. He sighs in defeat.

You soon started climbing the tree,Tanjirou soon realizes that you're wearing a skirt. He quickly looked away,blushing. "Don't worry Tanjirou! I'm wearing shorts you can look!!" You shouted.

"W-What?! No,and please don't tell me to look!" He shouted back. This is the first time he's ever been so embarrassed and flustered like this,give the poor boy a break.

"Come here little kitty!" You spoke out while slowly going towards a branch the cat was in.
"Hiss!!" The cat hissed and jumped down.

"SON OF A-" You were cut off by slipping on the branch,'Well I guess this is how I die,fuck you random cat. You're adorable so I guess I won't haunt your ass.' You thought,and closed your eyes tightly,waiting for a harsh impact. "Y/n!!" Tanjirou yelled.

(Cat: lmao im trying to hook you up with tanjirou thank me later peasant)

The harsh impact you were anticipating was replaced by you falling right into Tanjirou's arms. You slowly opened your eyes.

You were on top of Tanjirou.

"Tanjirou?! Holy shit! Are you alright?!? Shit... I should get off of you-" You were about to get up but was cut off by his arms holding your waist tighter.

"Tanjirou..?" You mumbled,getting pushed back into his embrace. "Can we stay like this for a while?" He asks,"Please..?" He added. You had no choice but to give in. You wondered why he would want to stay this way.

He thought he was gonna lose you,he thought you were gonna get hurt under his watch. He didn't know what he'd do if you got hurt,he'd hate to see you in pain. He felt relieved he caught you just in time. When you got stuck in the storage room with another man,it bothered him. It bothered him that he just went home,it bothered him that he wasn't there for you.

He was so lost in his own thoughts thay he didn't notice the time passing by. "Tanjirou?" You spoke out,he quickly snaps out of his thoughts. "Its been ten minutes..." You added. "Oh! Umm... Sorry..." He says.

"It's fine umm... How about you help me clean up?" You suggested. "Yeah,sure I'd help you!"

-Time Skip-
You looked up at the sky,it was dark and the stars were spread across the sky. What stood out was the beautiful and bright full moon.

"Its beautiful..." You mumbled,Tanjirou didn't look at the moon,he looked at you,admiring your beauty in the moonlight. He quickly looked away as soon as he noticed he was staring at you.

'What even is this feeling...?' He thought. This feeling amde him all soft on the inside. He didn't know how to handle this feeling...

"Oh! We're here! Thanks for walking me home Tanjirou!" You thanked him. "Your welcome... It is pretty late." He replies.

He looks at the small apartment complex,'So this is where you live...' He thought,followed by more ideas popping up his head.

You walked up to your door,"Well... Goodnight Tanjirou." He nods,"Goodnight Y/n." He gives you a smile.

You turned around and got into your apartment, he watches you as you go in. Making sure that even as you go in,you're safe.

You laid on your bed and looked at the clock,it was late. "Gosh... I hope he gets home safe..."

Well,you thought he left.