Chapter 59: Getting Jealous.

(Warning!! Gore so buckle up bishes, also while looking for pics of sanemi and genya, a quarter of it was like shipping them there was even a fucking doujinshi 💀 wtf they're siblings)

-Flashback-

"Geez! You're finally here." Bakugou commented as he crossed his arms, you rolled your eyes, "Oh fuck off pomeranian, Do you think this beauty takes only a second to get ready?" You replied as you sassily flipped your hair. Bakugou growled and was ready to bite back but Izuku stopped, "Hahaha... Let's not fight guys." The pacifist says. "Hmph..." you mumbled as you looked away from Bakugou, you and Bakugou are always at each others throats. "You look great Y/n." your brother complimented you, you gave him a small smile. "Thanks nii-chan." you replied.

"Come on, were going to be late." Izuku added, soon the four of you headed to where you were all about to go. You were still upset because of Bakugou's comments, you didn't realize that you were pouting. Soon, you felt a presence beside you, "Y/n." a deep soft spoken voice spoke out, you turned around to see Shouto. "You look beautiful." he added as he gave you a small smile, you squealed and clinged to his arm. "Thank you Shouto!" you thanked him.

"Atleast there's TWO people here that isn't like that ONE guy." you spoke out, "Right Bakugou?" you added earning a scoff from the explosive blonde. You then giggled as you didn't hold any grudge against Bakugou, the four of you in such a big world, it always felt amazing.

-Back to the present-

"/n..." Someone spoke out, "Y/n... Y/n." someone called out your name. Your eyes slowly open as you were met with Kyojuro who was close to your face. "Y/n! You're finally awake! You fell asleep-" you cut him off by screaming as you were suprised by how close his face was.

*Thud*

You let out a groan as you actually fell off the sofa. "Ugh... That hurt..." You mumbled. Kyojuro let out a small chuckle and walked up to you, he held out his hand to help you up. "Thanks..." you mumbled. You soon got up, "You actually fell asleep on the sofa, I'm sorry that I had woken you up." he spoke out, "No, it's fine... I mean... It is school hours so..." You let out a small chuckle and you slowly sat on the sofa.

"You looked happy when you were asleep, was it a good dream?" he asks, "Hmm... Yeah... It was a happy memory or moment." you replied as you dreamt of your life back in the real world, where it was just you, your friends and family. "Well that's great... Besides you seemed very scared it was my face that you saw first when you woke up." He chuckles. "Is my face that scary?" he asks.

You look at him with a serious face, "Your face isn't scary Kyojuro, I was just suprised. Besides have you seen yourself??? You're handsome! My favorite thing about you is actually your eyes, you're eyes are really beauti- Wait did I just say that out loud??" You spoke out, "Well whatever! I mean it Kyojuro." you chuckled. You complimented him not knowing that your digging your own grave. Kyojuro blushed and looked away, "T-Thanks Y/n...." he replied. 'Does she like me too...?' he thought.

?' he thought